Established in 2003 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Yorkville University offers undergraduate and graduate studies. Yorkville University is a private, non-denominational university that aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice with a variety of practitioner-oriented degrees programs for a professional career. Yorkville University, Vancouver enrolls approximately 5,500 students annually. Students can expect to spend approximately 10,500 CAD a year on Yorkville university fees. It has one of the best places to study in Canada because it offers personalized attention in the classroom that helps students learn through active participation.
Chandigarh University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration degree to students over the course of four years. The first two years of this program are spent studying online. BBA Chandigarh university course fees for year 1 of the course are INR 2,52,000 (tax-inclusive) and Chandigargh university fee structure for year 2 of the course is INR 1,52,000 (tax-inclusive). The third and fourth years of the program will be spent at Yorkville University in Canada. Yorkville University fees are approximately CAD 15,000 per year. The cost of living in Canada will also amount to approximately 12,000 CAD per year. In the event that Covid’s related norms are relaxed and on-campus education is permitted, students will have the option of attending classes on campus at an additional cost.
Vancouver, Toronto, and Fredericton are the three campuses of Yorkville University across Canada. Yorkville university has both undergraduate and graduate programs available and 100% of students are placed during the Yorkville University placment. As a unique feature of the university, it offers both on-campus and off-campus (online) degree programs or a combination of both.
Top reasons to study here
- Yorkville University focuses on providing practitioner-oriented degrees through a national university.
- Academic programs at Yorkville University are available to people who would otherwise not be able to finish post-secondary education
- Academic content at Yorkville University is challenging.
Yorkville University Highlight
|Type of University||Private; CoEd|
|Average Annual Tuition Fee||Bachelors - CAD 27,272
Masters - CAD 26,930
|Admission Intakes||Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter|
|Average GPA Requirement||3|
|Average Exam Score Requirement||IELTS - 6.5; TOEFL - 80; Duolingo - 105; PTE - 55|
|Admission Requirements||Standardised test scores, LOR, SOP, Academic Transcripts|
|Admissions Deadlines||December 23, 2021|
|Percentage of International Students||40%|
|Size of Campus (in acres)||NA|
|Female to Male Ratio||51 : 49|
Yorkville University Programs
- Students at the university have the option of taking online as well as offline courses. The university offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- The university offers three on-campus undergraduate programs and four online undergraduate programs. The university only offers online graduate programs at this time due to the Covid 19.
- Yorkville University offers courses in Interior Design, Business Administration, and Creative Arts.
- Additionally, the university offers a UPS program that allows you to earn a degree while working. A number of partnerships and articulation programs are in place with the Canadian military.
Yorkville University Campus
- Yorkville University has three campuses located in Ontario, British Columbia, and NB. It has a coast-to-coast presence.
- In Ontario (Toronto campus) and British Columbia (Vancouver campus), both online and on-campus programs are available.
- West campus is located in Vancouver, a beautiful global city that has strong connections to Asia.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration (general) is offered at the Vancouver Campus, as well as specializations in accounting, energy management, project management, and supply chain management.
- Toronto is a global centre for business and an excellent place to live, which is where Central Campus is located.
- The Toronto Campus offers a Bachelor of Business Administration with a Project Management specialization, and a Bachelor of Interior Design (BID).
Yorkville University Residence
- On-campus housing is not available at Yorkville University
- Apart from rented apartments, students can also live in student houses, hostels, and hotels
- Students can also find accommodations nearby the university in Canada.
Yorkville University Application Process
Graduate and undergraduate courses are available at Yorkville University. The following academic requirements must be met for admission:
Application Portal – University’s official website
Yorkville University Application Fee – 75 CAD
Admission Requirements for the undergraduate programs
- Transcripts from a recognised university and verification of a bachelor’s degree.
- Optional SAT or ACT scores
- Curriculum vitae and a statement of interest.
- Two reference letters from academic and professional sources
- The online application must be completed
- At least a 3.0 GPA or 4.0 CGPA on the scale of 4.0 in the undergraduate course or a 3.0 GPA in the last 2 years of an undergraduate course.
Admission Requirements for the Graduate programs
- A transcript from an undergraduate university, along with proof that you have a bachelor’s degree. The degree should be related to the field you are applying for
- For application into the Education leadership program, students should have gained education-related experience in K-12 schools.
- There is no GMAT or GRE requirement.
English Language Requirements ( Yorkville University ielts requirements)
To apply for the course, candidates whose native language is not English must pass the below mentioned English proficiency test and achieve a certain score
|Name of Exam||Minimum Eligibility|
|IELTS||7.0 and above|
|TOEFL||92 marks and above|
|Can Test||4.5 and above|
Yorkville University Cost Of Attendance
The table tabulated below shows the estimated cost of attendance in Canada.
|Tuition Fee||18,000 - 20,000|
|Accommodation Expense||650 - 2000|
|Food and traveling||1500 - 4000|
|Academic responses||1000 - 2000|
|Miscellaneous expenses||1000 - 2000|
Yorkville Financial Aid and Scholarships
|Type of Scholarship||Details|
|Bachelor of Business Administration On Campus Bursaries||Recipients of this scholarship must be citizens of Canada and plan to pursue a bachelor's degree in business administration.|
|Canadian Armed Forces Bursary||Recipients of this scholarship must have parents serving in the Canadian Armed Forces|
|The Jacob Markovitz Memorial Scholarship||It is open to students who have applied to a graduate program at Yorkville University, have Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status in Canada, and have applied to at least one graduate program at Yorkville University.|
Why study BBA in Canada?
- During the 2019 application cycle, international students accounted for 16.4% of business school applications in Canada. That figure was even higher than in the United States
- Students in Canada with a BBA degree earn a median salary of $61,412. Nevertheless, bba salary in canada salaries ranges from $46,519 to $82,026.
- In Canada, 90% of BBA students are employed, higher than 87% of students from other fields of study at the bachelor’s level.
- Finance auditors and analysts are the most sought-after occupation among graduates of BBA programs in Canada, with around 79,600 new job openings anticipated between 2019 and 2028.
- Graduates from international BBA courses in Canada are permitted to work for three years with a work permit
- Half a million international students arrive each year to pursue higher education in the country.
Top BBA Universities in Canada
Various colleges in Canada offer courses related to business management that are among the best in the world. Here are the top BBA universities in Canada
|University||National Ranking||BBA Fees in Canada per Annum (USD)|
|University of Toronto||1||57,020|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||22||11,460|
|Simon Fraser University||10||14,690|
|Thompson Rivers University||46||13,825|
|University of Regina||35||12,408|
BBA Courses in Canada
There are several business administration courses in canada available
|Program||Bba universities in canada||Bba course Fees in canada per Annum (USD)|
|Bachelor of Management in Business Economics||University of Alberta||19,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce in International Business||The University of British Columbia||37,609|
|Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Management||University of Waterloo||40,900|
|Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Accounting||University of Manitoba||20,600|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Economics and Finance||Ryerson University||28,971|