The key to a better career opportunity is not as difficult as it seems, in a world where everyone is working harder and making the best out of it, you should be the one to think outside the box and always find a way to work smarter than the rest.
The key to a better job in any particular field is to find a “Smarter “way to do the job not “Harder “, you can work for 7 to 8 hours and still learn nothing compared to some people who formed a pattern and worked according to it and gained as much knowledge as you did in just 4 hours. Working smarter will leads to productivity, creativity, and saving plenty of energy. And on this topic, we will talk about the hoaxes about career opportunities and about some careers which are not as difficult as you think it is.
1. Digital Marketing
When we hear the term Digital marketing many things especially the opportunities comes to mind, a career in Digital marketing will require both soft skills and hard skills training, and the reason why many people think it’s a tough job, is because it requires some time to learn attributes that may take a year or two to master, but that doesn’t mean it’s tough, and to understand why Digital marketing is Necessary and is easy to understand, here are some of the reasons why digital marketing can help you and your Business find more opportunities.
Digital Marketing means any act of reaching potential customers via the Internet, which can be through social media marketing, email marketing, etc.
A career in Digital Marketing is spontaneous and things keep on changing now and then so you have to stay updated, in the recent year, especially in the pandemic, the demand for digital marketing has risen sharply, helping any Digital marketing aspirant to get better job opportunities as companies these days rely on social media platforms, and who knows more about social media than Digital marketing aspirants.
Some of the most effective ways to get the best out of Digital marketing is to understand
- Know your Niche, know your product, and know your Target Audience.
- Know the 7 main categories of Digital Marketing-
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Advertising Pay-per-click or PPC
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Affiliate Marketing
And what makes careers in Digital Marketing not as difficult as you think it is:
- If you strategize on how to digitize and develop digital marketing strategies then it’ll be much easier for you in the long run.
- Knowing how to use SEO and several other related tools.
- Digital Marketing professionals can help you reach a wider audience.
- Analyze every month and make a progress report.
2. Content Writing
In the 21st century where everything is digital, people are scared when it comes to face the challenges of becoming a content writer or choosing Content writing as a career, especially because it has a lot of research and analytics, thesis, findings, and many other things involved and to be honest, it is not as hard as it seems.
Here are some of the reasons why Content writing is not as difficult as you think it is
- For content writing you need to have a particular choice of niche, you need to focus on a particular target audience.
- If you have a good vocabulary and writing skills then it’s a piece of cake, if you choose content writing.
- Ability to empathize and express your opinion on your content which you may post as a blog, or on other sites.
- You may not find the audience rapidly in this career but consistency and patience are the keys to success if you want to make a career in Content Writing.
- Learning how to use SEO and other tools.
Your creative ideas will lead you to distance from this career as a Content Writer.
3. Civil Services, UPSC
UPSC is also known as Union Public Service Commission, to crack UPSC you need to go through 3 stages:
- First is the Prelims, Objective type exam
- Second is Mains, which is written
- Third and the last stage is the Interview and Verbal evaluation process.
The amount of students who comes to give the toughest exam is in lakhs and seats are just in hundreds, which is why the approach to this exam and its preparation is far different than any other exam. And the worse part of it is that if you fail in any of the stages, year’s long hard work and dedication will go to chunks.
But there’s nothing to worry about if you follow a few steps wholeheartedly then you can easily clear UPSE exams:
- Cover the syllabus thoroughly
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible to keep up with the pace.
- Analyze what and all you have completed and what needs to be revised.
- Avoid studying outside the syllabus
- Adequate bookkeeping and making notes, make sure you study the previous year’s question paper.
- Have a road map and keep your visions clear while giving CSAT exam
4. Content Marketing
I am sure you are familiar with the words and catchphrases like trending, people producing content on various platforms, SEO, Ranking, and rating, it has become a major part of our lives. Content Marketing has been there for some time now and it is here to stay because the demand for building links and the usage of SEO has increased drastically.
Content Marketing can be very useful if you know how to use it but it is kind of intimidating for some people and mainly companies because they don’t know how to engage with their target audience with the help of content marketing.
There are few fundamental properties and ways by which Content Marketing help you face the challenges
- Work on the Niche and produce quality content based on a certain topic, don’t try to write on multiple topics at once.
- Consistency of the contents which are likely to be advertised needs to be generated accordingly.
- Understand the diversity of the marketplace- it is necessary to understand and differences in opinion and value it. As everyone has their persona.
- Content creation in a suitable platform and proper format- use your platform wisely as it can be overwhelming sometimes.
- Taking proper feedbacks
- Content Marketing requires proper Advertisement and promotion
One thing is for sure career opportunities have been changing drastically, after completing certain formal education students possess the right amount of skillset which helps them to choose the right career option but it’s not always easy. Some students take a year or two years after completing their graduation program, but sitting idle is not a wise decision, so you have to look for and figure out those career opportunities which can help you while you are on a break and can also help you further in your desired career, finding right career opportunities which may seem a little difficult but it is not as hard as you think it is, you just need to practice and with guidance along with proper information about the particular career you are interested in can help you get your desired career. But we also need to focus on factors like:
- And Most importantly Job satisfaction