1. How is upes dehradun for b tech? UPES Dehradun Btech
Ans: UPES has long been recognized as a leader in engineering studies. Students can choose among a variety of specializations, including chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, and electrical engineering. A 90% placement rate was achieved with approximately 800 graduates placed during the last graduating year. UPES Dehradun fee structure for BTech computer science is available on FormsADDA website.
2. How is upes dehradun? (UPES Dehradun Ranking & UPES Dehradun Placement)
Ans: According to NIRF and Outlook, (UPES Dehradun) UPES' management course is among the best in India. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES Dehradun) is a private university in Dehradun, India. UPES Dehradun has a large, well-equipped campus.
18+ years of experience guiding students to become leaders
UPES Dehradun NIRF Ranking for 2021 as one of the top 100 universities in India.
A multidisciplinary and comprehensive education in the beautiful surroundings of Dehradun
Unrivaled worldwide exposure with credit transfer to The University of Queensland in Australia for B Tech students, study abroad opportunities at Berkeley Global, student and faculty exchange, collaborative research, foreign internships, and more.
*UPES Dehradun Placement rate of 94 percent
Collaborations with IBM, Microsoft, L&T, Tata Power, CISCO, Facebook Blueprint, and others.
Alumni services that are one-of-a-kind, including placement assistance for up to five years, financing, and workspace assistance.
First Indian institution to get five stars from QS for Academic Development, as well as five stars for Employability, Facilities, and Program Strength.
3. How good is upes dehradun?
Ans: Since UPES Dehradun has established well-connected industry contacts, the placements at UPES are fairly good. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) offers placements to 94% of its students each year. An undergraduate student in computer science was paid 44 LPA at the highest rate. UPE helps students achieve a good salary package and is very supportive of its students
4. How to get into upes dehradun?
Ans: Process for selecting candidates. As part of the examination pathway, UPES admissions are based on the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) and the non-exam pathway is based on the JEE Main/10+2 merit. At the 10+2 level, you must obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCM class 10 and 12. To learn more about Admissions or Counseling, please visit Formsadda.
5. How to reach upes from dehradun railway station? (UPES Dehradun Location)
Ans: In that case, the following routes would be best:
1) Plane- Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun: - You may catch private cars to reach UPES, which will take approximately two hours. Also, there are alternatives but they will be more tiring.
2) I.S.B.T Dehradun:- Alternatively, you can catch the local city bus that will drop you at Prem Nagar. This cost is around Rs.10. From Prem Nagar, you can take a taxi that will cost your about Rs.15 and drop you at BIDHOLI.
3) Train - The same process also applies to ISBT, but you can take the Auto to make the journey easier, but the cost will be higher
6. How is upes dehradun for btech? (UPES Dehradun Btech)
- Placements in computer science (B.Tech.): 100% (B.Tech. Engineering) 97 % Placement* record
On Coursera, you can take over 3900 courses free of charge Xebia, IBM, Oracle, and many more collaborate with one another
7. How to cancel an allotted seat in upes Dehradun? (UPES Dehradun Admission)
Ans: Up to one day before the refund request, the refund amount will be deducted as processing fees. When withdrawing after confirmation of the seat, however, the regular refund policy shall apply.
NOTE: You can check the following link for more information about refunds: https://www.upes.ac.in/media/3876/refund-policy-2020.pdf