Learning to achieve career goals is made easier by UPES scholarships
- Students should not be denied an education due to financial limitations; we at UPES believe students are capable of achieving great things despite the odds against them. Students, who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply for four kinds of scholarships offered at the university. When a student receives a scholarship, a chain of changes takes place. Scholarship recipients have positive impacts on society and lead fulfilling lives. There is a negative correlation between financial aid and retention, academic achievement, and graduation rates of higher education students.
- Students should not be denied an education due to financial limitations; we at UPES believe students are capable of achieving great things despite the odds against them. This makes it possible for more and more students to pursue their passions through the university's scholarship program.
- A scholarship program at UPES ensures that students from low-income families will be able to enroll in the school. Depending on the eligibility criteria, students may be able to pick up one of four types of scholarships.
1) Scholarship Support for COVID Warriors
Teachers, health professionals, doctors, paramedics, military personnel, paramilitary, police personnel, and civil servants are just some of the COVID warriors honored by UPES with scholarships. An individual who died as the sole breadwinner of the family and leaving behind a ward after losing their life can also apply for financial aid.
UPES will award a scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students during the academic year 2021-22 for one year of study.
For details, please visit https://www.upes.ac.in/corona-warriors-scholarship-scheme
2) ‘Shakti’ Scholarship for Girl Child
For the academic year 2021-22, UPES will provide a 20% scholarship for girl undergraduate students to bridge the opportunity gap between the classroom and the boardroom.
The first year's scholarship will cover the tuition fees for all female students taking admission at UPES in 2021, provided they score at least 70% on their 12th board exams.
For details about the Scholarship, please visit https://upesforshakti.upes.ac.in/