Top 10 Commerce Colleges In India
The students of Commerce may become confused about which colleges to attend after +2 Commerce. It is important to select Commerce colleges according to their entry cut-off percentages. The first thing that comes to mind when we think about Indian Commerce colleges is Delhi University. There are other options in India besides DU. Besides Christ College- Bangalore and Presidency College- Kolkata, Symbiosis- Pune is also a good option.
Among other factors, the teaching faculty, the preparation available for placement, the infrastructure, and many more contribute to the ranking of top colleges in India. The college one should attend after they've completed their +2s should be carefully selected by the students. Additionally, students who took science in Classes 11 and 12 can pick commerce.
Shri Ram College of Commerce University of Delhi
- Establishment: 1926
- Placement: In the year 2020 e inter-college has 100 percent placement in the final year with the highest salary package of 31 LPA and 15 different sectors came to the college for collaboration.
- Infrastructure: There are 740000 books and 80 national and international journals in its library, as well as a hostel for boys and girls, an athletic complex, basketball court, cricket pitch, football field, swimming pool, tennis court, hockey pitch, volleyball court, wrestling, and Judo. As well as lab facilities, a computer lab can be found here. Besides cafeterias, gyms, Wi-Fi campuses, auditoriums, AC classrooms, seminar rooms, stationery shops, parking and banks, our campus also offers cafeterias, gyms, hospitals, and a bank.
Hindu College University of Delhi
- Establishment: 1899
- Infrastructure: The university provides a library with 16968 books and a subscription of 18 newspapers and 50 journals and magazines library, the college has a hostel for Facilities for boys only, sports complex Tennis Court, basketball court, cricket ground, football ground, volleyball ground, chess, tennis table, lab facilities available at computer Lab, material science lab, molecular immunology lab, cafeteria, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, auditorium, seminar hall, girls common room, Bank, stationery shop.
Lady Shri Ram College Of Women University of Delhi
- Establishment: 1956
- Infrastructure: the college library provides 111155 books 6000 journals. The hostel facilities have 292 two beds in the girl hostel. Computer lab and statistic lab is also present. Cafeteria, sports Complex, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, shuttle service, Auditorium room, book store, ATM and bank is also available here.
Hansraj College University of Delhi
- Establishment: 1948
- Infrastructure: college has a full flash library with a huge collection of around 135000 titles and about 98 periodicals published in India. Cafeteria hostel for boys on campus. Sports Complex available like badminton court, indoor shooting range are also available. lab facilities are also available like a chemistry lab, computer lab, electronic lab, physics lab, botany lab, Zoology Lab. Other facilities like a gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, seminar room, common room, yoga room, ATM and Bank facilities.
- Establishment: 1925
- Placement: The campus placements are provided to almost every student who clears their fifth semester and have no standard arrears the big four audit farm visit and provide 88 offers to Eligible Candidate the highest package offered was rupees 800011 he was 3 lakh almost 75% of student got placed in the year of 2020.
Christ University, Bangalore
- Establishment: 1969
- Placement: Graduates and postgraduates can take advantage of the placement office's initiative to explore new career avenues by touring new companies and sectors. Recruiting takes place every year on campus. A firm or organization usually starts the process with a pre-placement talk in which they give students an overview of the company profile, job description, career path, CTC, etc. This talk is followed by the selection process, which includes written tests, group discussions, interviews, etc. Campus recruitment at the University is made easier by the university's state-of-the-art facilities. Student placement representatives from each class are also present to provide assistance throughout the selection process. A representative from each class that is selected to represent each class is also present during the selection process to assist the students with the highest salary offered of rupees 13.12 lakh per annum and the average of rupees 6 lakh per annum poster.
- Infrastructure: The university provides 285595 books and 147000 755 titles in their library. hostel facilities are also available there for boys and girls. Sports complex facilities like badminton court, basketball court, playground. Lab facilities like computer lab, electronic lab, mechanical lab, physics lab, Data Structure lab, network lab, internet programming lab, database management system lab, Corporation system lab, machine learning lab, network Academy lab, Signal Processing lab, Festo lab, metal testing lab, available here. Moot court law, cafeteria, Gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, music room, dance room, seminar hall, assembly hall, multipurpose hall, South Indian Bank, ATM are also available here.
Ramjas College University of Delhi
- Establishment: 1917
- Placement: Students attend seminars and workshops organized by the college's placement cell. The organization helps students find jobs as well. There are several companies that recruit candidates, including Deloitte, Excel Pack Limited, Wipro, Genpact, NDTV, and ZS Associates.
- Infrastructure: The College has hostel facilities for boys and girls, Sports Complex has a basketball ground, lab facilities have a computer lab, library, cafeteria, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, seminar room, Conference Hall, student activity Centre, is also available here.
MCC Madras Christian College, Tamil Nadu
- Establishment: 1837
- Placement: Madras Christian College has offered internship opportunities to the student to enable them to get practical experience in the year of 2020. 90% of the batch got placed and the highest salary package of rupees 600000 per annum and average salary of 3 lakh per annum provided.
- Infrastructure: The library has achieved its vision of creation and Mission of knowledge through ICT for stock. Hostel for boys and girls available. Sports Complex have facilities like a basketball court, Cricket Ground, football ground, athletic track, hockey ground. Lab facilities are also available: chemistry lab, physics lab, botany lab, Zoology Lab, biological lab, cafeteria, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, music room, dance room, convenience store are also available.
Narsee Monjee College of commerce and economics, Mumbai
- Establishment: 1964
- Placement: In the year 2021 about 80% of students who appeared for placement were placed. The highest package offered was around 10 to 12 LPA and the average package was 5lp a full stop. There were four big and many other large-scale companies. Every student got an internship in some of the other fields.
- Infrastructure: The college provides facilities like a boys hostel, computer lab, library, sports complex, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, AC classrooms to the students.
Mithibai College of Arts Chauhan Institute of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Establishment: 1961
- Placement: Mithibai College has an excellent placement cell. They provide the best placements and training to their stores and the best companies, and the companies do select students who possess good ranks. Salary packages are offered by reputed companies up to 5 LPA as a maximum.
- Infrastructure: facilities provided by the college are a hostel for girls and boys. Sports Complex is also available here facilities like badminton court, swimming pool, table tennis, chess, lawn tennis, is also an available library, cafeteria, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, A/C classroom, Labs are also provided
Studying commerce isn’t just learning theoretical knowledge but it’s also about numbers, finance, accounting, business. Students mostly prefer to have commerce in higher secondary just to avoid theories in ARTS & SCIENCE. Without knowing the basic pillars of commerce which is a major drawback.
Studying commerce will open up variation in the study filled as well as in the career to seek out respective job facilities too.
Students who have an affinity for numbers can opt for commerce. After graduating from a Commerce job opportunity like banking chartered accountant investment accountant finance manager auditing auditor options widen up graduates.
Courses In Commerce
- After completing twelfth the wide range of opportunities one can opt for graduation are
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor in law
- Cost and management accountant
- Chartered accountant
- Bachelor in Business and Management
- Company Secretary
- Certified financial planner
- Bachelor of Economics
- Journalism and Mass Communication
This hour is a very crucial subject that one who has dealt with can get job opportunities very much. Bank, business consultancy, auditor, investment, banking investment, multinational companies, foreign trade, public accountant farm.
TOP COLLEGES FOR B.COM IN INDIA
- The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies
- Manav Rachna University
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology
- Amity University Mumbai
- CMR University
- Doon Business School
- Galgotias University
- GD Goenka University
- Jain University Banglore
- Lovely Professional University
- Noida International University
- Presidency University
- Sarala Birla university
- Shivalik College of Engineering