VTU | AICTE
About the College
Founded in 1946 by Late Sri . B. M. Sreenivasaiah, B.M.S., B.M.S. College of Engineering (BMSCE) now has more than 1,400 students. A great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. A private sector initiative of engineering education in India, BMSCE is the first of its kind.
With its illustrious existence spanning the past 74 years, this institution has produced more than 40,000 engineers who have enriched the world by providing many contributions to mankind.
Having started only with three undergraduate courses, today BMSCE offers thirteen undergraduate courses and sixteen postgraduate courses in both conventional and emerging areas. Several of its Departments are designated as Research Centers that offer PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees.
Achieving outcomes-based education is one of the College's strategies. There are only a few engineering colleges in Karnataka with as many students as this college. At the moment, BMSCE is home to about 5000 students who are studying for higher degrees.
The BMSCE Research Centres are home to more than 350 doctoral candidates. In addition to providing quality education, infrastructure, and fostering healthy teaching-learning practices, BMSCE is also regarded as one of the most preferred destinations by students across the country.
Promoting Prosperity of mankind by augmenting Human Resource Capital through Quality Technical Education & Training.
Accomplish Excellence in the field of Technical Education through Education, Research and Service needs of society.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Philips India LTD | Endurance | NUTANIX | Accenture | Aditya Birla | GE Appliances | Paytm | Oracle | Amazon | Honeywell etc.
- Check the eligibility criteria through the FormsADDA website, you can fill the forms directly from the college’s | University’s official website.
- To get admission for any programs the candidate must score valid marks in exams.
- The institute will then shortlist a bunch of candidate on the basis of their Academic and entrance exam scores.
- Shortlisted students will receive an offer letter in the registered email address.
- Fee payment & commencement of classes.
- In terms of ranking, placement records stand out.
- For the past 5 years, there have been approximately 200 companies who have visited.
- Signed memorandum of understanding with TCS, Huawei, Robert Bosch, Mercedez-Benz, AMD, etc.
- Students can participate in cultural festivals
- By motivating students in the College, they develop new concepts and ideas, which prepare them for success.
- Awarded accreditation by The National Board for Accreditation (NBA) as the first institution in Karnataka
- The institution is permanently affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship