AICTE | AIU | NBA | CII | NAAC
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Birla Institute of Management Technology Noida (BIMTECH Delhi) is also known as BIMTECH located in Noida is a very well-known and Top-notch management institute in India. Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) was established in the year 1988 under the Birla Academy of Art and Culture, which is supported by the Birla group of companies.
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is approved by the AICTE, an AIU member, which is also accredited by NBA and NAAC, and a member of CII-UK, Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is offering a 2 years full-time PGDM program and a 4-year full-time FPM program. Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) placement cell provides ample job opportunities to its students from various companies, as Students at BIMTECH placement 2021 have managed bag attractive salaries. Below is BIMTECH Cutoff, BIMTECH Fees, BIMTECH Placement, BIMTECH MBA Average package, and other relevant information such as BIMTECH CMAT Score, BIMTECH CAT Cutoff, BIMTECH Scholarships, BIMTECH Ranking Etc.
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) offers a state-of-the-art campus providing 24*7 Wi-Fi facilities and is fully air-conditioned. The Institute situated in Noida is approximately 47KM away from the Airport. The Institution is located in an eco-friendly location and the institute’s campus itself promotes environmentally friendly resources, BIMTECH Noida also has an herbal garden, a 24x7 medical facility, a music room, and campus security.
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) provides highly educational academic sessions, interaction with professionals who are one of the best in their respective fields, providing ample opportunities for students to gain more exposure to international universities and companies.
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) institute is mini India on its own as students from all over the world come to study and chase their dreams with us, and also from a few foreign countries. Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is sort of a faculty wherever international business endeavors are made. Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is a mixture of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, educational and skilled experiences created which make Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) one among the foremost exciting and enriching business colleges within the country.
BIMTECH, which is also known as Birla Institute of Technology, History Late Basant Kumar Birla was the first son of the late Syt GD Birla. He was married in April 1942 to Late Sarala Biyani, daughter of late Syt. Brijlal Biyani, who was known to be one of the most important political and social workers of Berar. Late Basant Kumar Birla had one son – Aditya Vikram who expired in 1995 and has two daughters – Jayashree Mohta and Manjushree Khaitan.
An Outlook on BIMTECH’s Business Activities During his entire life, Basant Kumar Birla was actively involved with numerous companies under the management of Messrs. Birla Brothers Private Limited. As chairman of Messrs. Kesoram Industries & Cotton Mills Limited - one of Bengal's largest factories - he had been serving in that role since 1936. His company initiated new activities in cotton, viscose, polyester, nylon yarns, refractory, paper, shipping, tire cord, transparent paper, spun pipe, cement, tea, coffee, cardamom, chemicals, plywood, and MDF.
As the first major Indian joint venture outside India and in a foreign country, the Indo Ethiopian Textiles Share Company was established in 1959 by Late Basant Kumar Birla. He received the highest Ethiopian award of that time, the Order of Menelik II, in response from Haile Selassie I.
Distinguished music, art, literature, sports, and photography lovers, Basant Kumar Birla devoted his life to all of these. The photographs he has taken have been exhibited in a number of countries, and some have won awards and certificates of merit. Among the best private collections of Indian Art in India is his collection of Indian art (which includes that of Birla Academy of Art & Culture).
When he served as CEO of various organizations, Basant Kumar Birla took on heavy responsibilities.
BIMTECH Noida is part of the well-known B.K. Birla Group of Institutions
Since 1988 Birla Institute of Technology has 6600+ of our Alumni are in the service of industry and corporates
Birla Institute of Technology, BIMTECH has a track record of 31 years in management education
Consistently been ranked in the Top 10 among all private B-Schools and in the 20 among Business Schools.
Developing ethical leaders with entrepreneurial and global mindset striving for sustainability and inclusive growth.
- To be the preferred choice for students, faculty, and recruiters.
- To create and disseminate knowledge in a global context.
- To imbibe entrepreneurial culture through curriculum, pedagogy, research & mentoring.
- To equip students for global business leadership.
- To develop faculty as global thought leaders.
- To ingrain ethics, sustainability and inclusive growth in all its activities.
All of these PGDM programs at Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) are currently open for applications until January 31, 2021 (the second phase of the application process). In all the courses, 85% of seats are filled through General category candidates, but 5% come from the ESCS category to create a taste of social diversity within every batch. NRI sponsored & Corporate sponsored students can apply for the remaining 10% of the seats.
For admission to all of its courses, BIMTECH Noida accepts the CAT, XAT, GMAT, and CMAT exams. For those interested in the PGDM IBM and PGDM RM, it also considers MAT cutoff scores.
The cutoff date for BIMTECH Noida in 2021 Released
According to the institute, the number and quality of applications received will determine the cutoff date for BIMTECH 2021. In addition, different courses have different cutoffs every year. Following is the list of BIMTECH's Cutoff Scores for several courses offered at the Institute
Bimtech Noida Highlights 2021
|Recognitions and accreditations | Approved by||
|Accepted entrance exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ UGC-NET/ BIMTECH Doctoral Entrance exam|
|Modes of application||Online through FormsADDA|
|Highest CTC offered (2020)||
|Fill your Form through||FormsADDA|
Beginning in October, BIMTECH Noida begins providing pre-placement talks, which culminate in an official placement process by November. Students in their final or pre-final years of study are also offered summer internships starting in October. A total of 117 companies participated in 2020 placements, presenting over 397 offers to 411 registered students, ranging from Consulting to Finance to General Management to Human Resources and Operations to IT & Analytics.
In addition to regular recruiters, 30 percent participated in BIMTECH placements drive 2020 as first-time recruiters. For the BIMTECH PGDM batch of 2018-2020, BFSI and IT were the most prominent recruiting sectors, followed by Insurance and Retail. The average CTC was Rs 8.13 LPA.
Many international recruiters participated in the institute, such as Landmark Home Centre and RAK Ceramics, among others. Top foreign BIMTECH recruiters include Amazon, KPMG, Infosys, Accenture, Oyo, Oppo, BigBasket, H&M, and many more.
A dedicated team in BIMTECH's 'Centre for Corporate Relations' keeps it active, incorporating a chairperson, two managers, one assistant manager, and one associate manager. Students have extensive experience facilitating workplace placements and summer internships (SIPs) during final placements.
The team is also aided by a chief mentor, two coordinators, 10 faculty members, and 20 students who are responsible for maintaining long-term relationships with corporate clients in India as well as overseas. Furthermore, the program offers training sessions, workshops, seminars, colloquiums, competitions, etc., to help students to develop their skills and prepare them for their future careers. Aside from obtaining the prerequisite certifications, BIMTECH students are encouraged to obtain additional certification through Coursera, edX, NETTL, KPMG Six Sigma Lean Green Belt, and IIBA (Canada) Certificate.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Amazon | Maruti Suzuki | Infosys | KPMG | Swiss RE | Bajaj Alliance | Bata | Aditya Birla group etc
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH ranked, BW Business World 2019: 25th rank in Best MBA colleges
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH ranked in, business Today 2019: 27th rank in Best Private MBA
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH ranked in Outlook 2020: 45th rank in Best MBA colleges
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH ranked in NIRF 2020: 47th rank in Best Management Institutes
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH Composite Rank 2019: 54th rank in Best MBA colleges
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH ranked in NIRF 2019: 57th rank in Best Management Institutes
Step 1 – Apply online through FormsADDA
Step 2 – For assistance in filling the admission form, please contact our counselors.
Step 3 – Personal Interview and Written ability test shortlisting process after the closing of application
Step 4 – The final merit list is prepared based on different parameters and weights as below
- Personal Interview – 25%
- Writing Ability Test (WAT) – 10%
- Competitive entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT) – 35%
- Past academic record-10%
- Additional weightage for students engineering graduates – 2%
- Work experience (if any) – 10%
- Regional-Eastern States (7 sisters), Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry and Jammu & Kashmir – 3%
- ESCS Category (Minority Class/SC/ST/OBC/EWS) – 2%
- Female candidates only – 3%
Step 5 – Final offers for Fee Submission
Step 6 – Course commencement
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) has a strong network of more than 6600 alumni members across the world.
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) offers student exchange programs with 42 partner institutions in 12 foreign universities/institutes in the USA, Finland, Austria, etc.
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) - PGDM students for batch 2018-2020 batch had an average CTC of INR 8.13 lakhs. The highest domestic package offered was INR 18.00 lakhs and the highest international package being INR 23.00 lakhs.
- Out of the 65-permanent faculty of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), more than 50% have industry experience of at least 10 years in their respective fields.
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) scores very high on variables such as student profile, campus life, leadership, infrastructure, and corporate interface.
Birla Institute of Technology programs
AICTE has approved the Bachelor of Management degree program at Birla Institute of Technology (PGDM, PGDM - IB, PGRM - Insurance, and PGDM - Retail) as two-year post-graduate programs. There are two PGDM programs available in India, PGDM-International Business (IB) and PGDM-Global Business (MBA). A PGDM program for Insurance and Retail management studies was the first sectoral program in the country offered by BIMTECH.
A number of legendary institutions like KPMG, LOMA, IIBA, CII, Swiss Re, Sewa, etc, have signed MOUs with us.
Lectures at BIMTECH are combined with case-based learning, and students are encouraged to practice and evaluate their learning.
- Business Development, Financial Development, and Consultancy programs are offered by BIMTECH to corporations/institutions.
- Pooled campus arrangements are possible based on recruiters' needs.
- Our faculty numbers 60 full-time members, over 50% of whom have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the industry.
- Students are required to complete a 3-month summer project as well as two short-term or live projects before placement.
- BIMTECH offers Ph.D./fellowship programs in a variety of business disciplines.
- The campus has a residential Wi-Fi network and houses six of the best databases. The library has a collection of almost 64,000 titles. In addition, we provide videoconferencing and Webex services.
- Twelve foreign universities/institutes are participating in the France student exchange program. Europe, the USA, etc., include Austria, Finland, and others.
- There is a complimentary airport transfer service for recruiters as well as a guest house on campus for recruiters.
Facilities in Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Is BIMTECH a good college?
- Birla Institute of Technology provides a top-notch learning environment and plenty of opportunities for students.
Does BIMTECH have a sectional cutoff?
- NRI sponsored & Corporate sponsored students can apply for the remaining 10% of the seats. All BIMTECH courses are admitted based on the CAT, XAT, GMAT, and CMAT exams. Admission to both IBM and RM PGDM programs also considers the MAT cutoff. Visit Formsadda for more information.
Is it difficult to get into BIMTECH?
- You must have at least a 50% graduation grade to be eligible to apply for BIMTECH. A candidate is selected based on his/her scores in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT, personal interview performance, and 8th, 12th, and graduation marks.
Does BIMTECH have MBA?
- MHRD NIRF 2020 Rankings place BIMTECH among the top 50 B-schools of India and among the top 25 B-schools in Asia.
Does BIMTECH have reservations?
- Yes, 5% seats are reserved for ESCS (Economically & Socially Challenged Students) Category – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Minority Communities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians/Parsis & Jains) to bring social diversity in the class.
How is BIMTECH Noida placements?
- Placements: Nearly 98% of our students were placed. There is a salary package of 18 LPA, with a salary package of 6 LPA at the bottom end. Many top companies recruit on our campus, including Gartner, Accenture, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, KPMG, Amazon, etc.
How is BIMTECH MBA?
- For PGDM with a focus on Retail, IBM, Marketing, and Finance, BIMTECH is a good option. BIMTECH is a good place for management.
Does BIMTECH provide laptops?
- Every student pursuing a PGDM course at BIMTECH will be given a laptop. Every student pursuing a PGDM course at BIMTECH will receive a laptop computer.
More Similar Colleges for Management
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship