An education loan portal run by the government known as 'Vidya Lakshmi' provides financial help to Chandigarh University. Students can obtain information regarding loans from 34 banks through this portal. CU also offers scholarships under multiple programs. Chandigarh University offers the following types of scholarships:
1. CUCET Scholarship
- There are two benefits to the University's common entrance exam CUCET. In addition to the admissions process, candidates can also apply for scholarships based on CUCET scores. Here are the details
Marks Obtained in CUCET 2021
Phase-I Scholarship Offered (in %)
Phase-II Scholarship Offered (in %)
Phase-III Scholarship Offered (in %)
|95 and above||100||100||100|
2. Architecture Scholarship based on NATA/ JEE Main scores
- Based on their scores in NATA and JEE Main, the University offers scholarships to BArch students. Under this scholarship, students can receive a 40% reduction in semester fees. The following details are provided for the same
JEE Main Percentile
Semester Fee Waiver (in %)
3. COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme
- For all undergraduate and graduate programmes, the University has allocated 10% of seats to the wards of COVID-19 Warriors, including policemen, doctors, nurses, media professionals, etc. Students admitted under this scheme will receive scholarship funds worth Rs 5 crore and receive a 10% fee rebate.
4. Merit Scholarship Schemes
- Scholars who have achieved outstanding academic achievement over the past two years are eligible for merit-based scholarships.
5. Scholarship scheme for the wards of Defence Personnel
- Children and spouses of personnel in the armed forces are eligible for the Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (AFEWS). In accordance with the law, five percent of all seats are reserved for the spouses and dependent children of Defence Martyrs.
6. Scholarship for family members of Chandigarh University employees
- Children and spouses of employees of the University, who have worked for at least one year there, are offered 50% off academic fees. As long as the employee works for the university, it continues.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship