AICTE | NBA
About the Institute
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology also known as (GRIET) was established in 1997 by Dr. G Gangaraju as a self-financed institute under the degis of Gokaraju Rangaraju Educational Society.
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology has been ranked 172nd in Engineering Category by the NIRF (National Institute of Ranking Framework 2020.
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology is also approved by the AICTE, New Delhi, permanently affiliated to and autonomous under JNTUH, Hyderabad.
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET) is committed to quality education and is very well known for its innovative teaching practices.
- To be among the best of the institutions for engineers and technologists with attitudes, skills, and knowledge and to become an epicenter of creative solutions.
- To achieve and impart quality education with an emphasis on practical skills and social relevance.
To translate our vision into action and accomplish our mission, we strive to
Provide state-of-art infrastructure.
Recruit motivate and develop high calibre multi-speciality faculty.
Continuously review, innovate and experiment teaching methodologies and learning resources.
Focus on research, training and consultancy through an integrated institute-industry symbiosis.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Microsoft | Amazon (SDE) | CISCO | Byjus | Darwinbox | DBS | Magnitude | Cognizant |TATA AIG | IBM | EZE Software, etc.
- Ranked amongst Bank – A (6th to 25th Ranks) in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation by MHRD and AICTE
- All India 29th Rank in Top 150 Engineering Institutes Rankings 2020
- All India 20th Rank in Top 100 Private Engineering Institute Rankings 2020
- All India 30th Rank in Placements in Top 50 Private Institute - Placements Rankings 2020
- 2nd Rank in Telangana in Top 25 Engineering Institutes Ranking 2020 in Telangana
- 3rd Rank in Placement in Top Telangana Private Institutes in Placements 2020
- 4th Rank in Research in Top Telangana Private Institutes in Research 2020
- 3rd Rank in Infrastructure in Top Telangana Private Institutes in Infrastructure 2020
- 9th Rank in South India in Top Engineering Institutes Survey 2020 by Times of India
- For B.Tech Programs GRIET, the govt. of Telangana conducts a CET(common entrance exam). Of which 70% seats are for the merit list in the EAMCET.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.
- For M.Tech Programmes, GRIET - Admission will be made through GATE, by the convenor PGECET. When GATE Candidates are not available, admission will be given to PGECET qualified candidates on a merit basis. Admission for the Sponsored category will be made based on merit. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates. STIPEND/SCHOLARSHIP FOR M.TECH
- Excellence: Continually strive to achieve the highest standards in education and research.
- Integrity: Sustain an atmosphere of honesty, openness, and transparency in all dealings.
- Innovation: Promote a culture of curiosity and reward originality of thought and action.
- Entrepreneurship: Promote and nurture entrepreneurial spirit among students.
- Leadership: Develop leaders with ability to find creative solutions to the problems of the industry.
- Sustainability: Conduct research that addresses critical global challenges and promote public awareness of the issues involved.
- Service to the Nation: Utilize technology for building national wealth.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship