The IFIM Alumni Association has announced the availability of a UG Scholarship for BBA and BBA LLB aspirants, which targets families who would be unable to support their child's education at an elite institute and aims to provide these aspirants with an equal opportunity to receive a quality education and achieve their long-term goals.
The Association has decided to provide this scholarship to candidates affected by the August 2018 floods in Kerala and Coorg. The applicant will be given a full scholarship based on need and merit. The scholarship will discover and select applicants prior to their enrollment at IFIM College, avoiding the need to subsidise tuition for students who have already been accepted.
The Association provides a total of Rs. 10-12 lakhs for the Scholarship and applicants will be chosen using a pre-determined procedure outlined below.
IFIM Business School, Bangalore provides Merit-Based Scholarships to students who have appeared for CAT and/or GMAT in the form of tuition fee waiver. The scholarships are sponsored by ‘Padode Foundation’.
Super Scholar (20 scholarships)
- The scheme offers a 75% tuition fee waiver to those who have scored a minimum of 90% in Class X, 90% in Class XII, First Class in Graduation, 94% in CAT and/or 680 scores in GMAT.
Scholar (20 scholarships)
- The scheme offers a 50% tuition fee waiver to those who have scored a minimum of 90% in Class X, 80% in Class XII, First Class in Graduation, 90% in CAT and/or 650 scores in GMAT.
- The scheme offers a 30% tuition fee waiver to those who have scored a minimum of 80% in Class X, 75% in Class XII, First Class in Graduation, 85% in CAT and/or 600 scores in GMAT.
Terms and Conditions
- Students may apply for multiple categories of scholarships. If the first preference category intake is filled, students will be considered for the subsequent category. However, a student can be awarded only one scholarship.
- A student is eligible for only one scholarship during the course of study. If a student receives an external scholarship during the study, the scholarship awarded would be withdrawn.
- The Scholarship Committee will decide the final merit list for awarding of scholarships based on the candidate’s performance in the selection process and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Those studying in the final year of their bachelor’s degree programme will be granted a provisional scholarships, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
- The institute has tie-ups with banks such as Bank of Baroda, HDFC Credila, Axis Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, IDBI Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Andhra Bank and Axis Bank
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship