About the Institute
Institute of Public Enterprise was set up in the year 1964. Institute of Public Enterprise is also known as IPE. The campus is spread over 21 acres. All the courses of the institute are approved by AICTE. Institute of Public Enterprise has top-notch faculties with a wild experience that guides and motivates the students in the right way.
Institute of Public Enterprise works in the area of research, trading, consultancy, & management education. Institute of Public Enterprise runs several PGDM programs and all the programs have been equated to MBA of the association with Indian universities. Institute of Public Enterprise promises to provide a very fruitful and rewarding career for those who join IPE for the PGDM program.
The highest and average package offered on the campus in the year 2020 is 20.84 LPA, and 6.05 LPA respectively. Institute of Public Enterprise placement percentages for the last 3 years are 85, 98 & 96 respectively. Institute of Public Enterprise provides world-class facilities to its students to make learning easier and comfortable. Institute of Public Enterprise has an excellent connection with its alumni members. Institute of Public Enterprise provides top-class industry exposure to its students for the better practice of learning.
Vision – To become an institute of choice for social science research and management education and contribute to the excellence of organization and society.
Mission – To anticipate and respond to the needs of social science and management research of the government, corporate and social sectors through its multi-disciplinary competency in social science research and management education.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
ITC | ICICI |Axis Bank | Airtel | UTI | PhonePe | Kotak Mahindra | IIFL | Swiggy | HDFC | Godrej | BYJU'S | Federal Bank | Triniti | S&P Global | Oracle.
- CSR GHRDC B-Schools Survey 2020 – Ranked 3rd in the Top Government B-School of India.
- Career360 (2020) – Ranked 15th all over India.
- Business Today India’s Best B-School Survey – 45th Rank in overall India ranking.
- MDRA Survey 2020 – 45th rank in overall India Ranking.
- Outlook 2021 – Ranked 49th all over India.
- Times B-School Survey – Ranked 20th in the top 100 B-School of India.
- Hansa Research Survey 2020 – Ranked 38th in overall India Ranking.
- Check the eligibility criteria through the FormsADDA website.
- The candidate needs to fill the application form through the FormsADDA website.
- To get admission for the PG course the candidate needs to score valid marks in the CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT exam.
- Further students are shortlisted for the GD and PI for final selection.
- The institute will shortlist the candidate based on the entrance exam score.
- Shortlisted will receive an offer letter at the registered email address.
- Fee payment & commencement of classes.
- IPE is one of the top-most premium B-Schools of India.
- The Institute provides a wide range of consultancy and research services.
- The IPE students have the advantage of enriching and expanding their knowledge base by drawing from the enormous pool of resources that the institution has created.
- The College provides industry exposure to its students.
- IPE has a very nurturing environment that helps students make learning easier and enjoyable.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship