No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) was set up in 2008 in Gujarat, Ahmedabad under the guidance of St. Kabir's group of educational institutes and has been nurturing graduates since 1985. St. Kabir Group of Institutions has been providing an excellent education system for more than 3 decades. Currently, SKIPS has 5 academic institutions with over 6500 students and around 500 academicians/ scholars, and more than 9000 strong alumni.
The institute offers a 2-year full-time PGDM which is AICTE approved with dual specializations for ambitious entrepreneurs and leaders. The institute is in a surreal location amidst the greenery of Ahmedabad. The curriculum in the institute includes both theoretical and practical knowledge. The institute offers various world-class facilities to its students.
In a short period, SKIPS as an institute has established itself as one of the Best B-Schools in Gujarat. Fostering trade-driven course of study SKIPS offers PGDM with twin Specialization in Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, International Business, and data Technology. In a very bid to strike a fine balance between the native and therefore the world, this institute offers its students due to exposure to global management practices whereas maintaining relevancy to their own culture and economy.
AICTE-approved programs with dual specializations are offered by St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) by way of a full-time two-year PGDM program, St. Kabir Insitute of Professional Studies average package offered was 4.5 LPA and St. Kabir Insitute of Professional Studies Highest package offered was 10 LPA
St. Kabir’s placement has been consistent throughout the years as the St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies MBA placement process involves active networking consistently.
Skips have been working with a variety of industries after completing six placement seasons with success. The St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies placement process has been recognized for its innovative management programs and outstanding performance by our students, not to mention its superior educational standards. It has attracted top-notch companies like Citibank, Idea Cellular, and ICICI Securities to mention a few.
Details about the St. Kabir institute of professional studies fee structure are included in the article. The institute offers specializations in Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, International Business, Finance, and Operations.
Under the guidance of the St. Kabir group of educational institutions, the St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) was established in Gujarat, Ahmedabad in 2008 and has been in operation since 1985. Over the past 34 years, the institutions that are part of the St. Kabir Group of Institutions have provided excellent education and scattered the light of information throughout the world. With 50 institutes and 6500 students, it has approximately 500 academicians and an alumni network of nearly 9,000 students.
Practical and theoretical knowledge are part of the curriculum. There are several state-of-the-art facilities on campus for St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) students.
The St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) faculties are full-time and resource-based professionals with significant academic, academic research, and industry experience in their fields. St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) imparts education that is a blend of quality and holistic development by way of pragmatically formulated learning projects, internships, research projects, colloquia, group discussions, case studies, gamification of concepts, industrial visits, workshops, guest lectures, and other methods.
The specialization programs provided at St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) are- Human Resource (HR), Information Technology (IT), Marketing, International Business, Finance, and Operations.
Vision St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies
To be a centre for excellence in management education committed to develop socially responsible corporate professionals.
Mission St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies
To impart knowledge through innovative teaching methods
To inculcate professional skills through industry exposure
To provide a platform for value-based learning
The size of the campus
The AICTE, Govt. of India, since 2008
The mode of education
MAT, XAT, GMAT, CAT, ATMA, CMAT
Course offered at
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Placement of 403 Corporate Recruiters, which include
Banking: 16 | Consultancy: 35 | ECommerce: 45 | Financial Services: 80 | FMCG/Retail: 52 | Hospitality: 11 | Information Technology: 33 | Logistics: 15 | Manufacturing: 61 | Media: 16 | Telecom: 10 | Pharma: 14 | Others: 15
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Placement
At St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS), placements are developed consistently through active networking. The college has been reaching out to different industries following six successful placement seasons.
Our students' excellent performance and the quality of our management education give St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) a leading edge as a management institute. Likewise, we have been recognized by the corporate world for being an innovative institute.
- It has been approved by and collaborates with AICTE, AIESEC, CII-UK, Ajman University-UAE, and IIBN Business School-Russia
- Through partnerships with knowledge partners including Chartered Insurance Institute (UK), National Programme for Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL), Developing Library
Network (DELNET), and National Institute of Securities Market (NISM), it has developed an in-depth understanding of securities markets.
- Dual specializations were offered in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, International Business, and Information Technology
- Employability Enhancement Programs (EEPs) are available at the institute to enhance the soft skills of its students.
Top Recruiters From Last Two Years
Kotak life insurance | Naukri.com | Coca Cola | Swiggy | Flipkart | Oyo | Kellogg’s | Tech Mahindra | TCS | Bluedart | DHL
- APS Research and Media: SKIPS was awarded as the most admired business school of the year.
- Times of India: Certification of Recognition to SKIPS for being the fastest growing B school
- Higher Education: Ranked SKIPS in the top 10 B-school for industry exposure
- Times of India: SKIPS was awarded as the institute with “Best Placement Records” for Management
- Care ratings: SKIPS was awarded with an “A” grade in Gujarat “B” grade in India
Step 1- Apply Online
Step 2- Applicants will be ranked and shortlisted on the basis of following parameters and their respective weightage:
- Competitive entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT)-35%
- Academic performance in X std/ XII std/ UG degree/ PG degree- 15%
- Screening Process (Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview)- 45%
- Participation in Sports/ Extracurricular activities and Gender Diversity- 5%
Step 3- Declaration of Consolidated Merit List of each candidate
Step 4- Selected candidates would be called for counselling at different time slots depending on the rank.
Step 5- Final offers for fee submission
Step 6- Course commencement
Eligibility For PGDM
Candidates seeking admission to the SKIPS program should have completed or been pursuing graduate studies in any discipline from an institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/AICTE/UGC with a minimum aggregate mark of 50%(45% for SC/ST/OBC). Students who will be taking their final examinations in April-May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
The graduation examination should, however, be documented as having been passed with at least minimum aggregate marks specified above, on or before 30th July 2020, failing which the students will forfeit their admission.
The student must have completed the graduation examination process before joining the institute.
Student besides fulfilling the above qualifications is required to appear for one of the national-level management entrance tests namely CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT or state-level selection test if any conducted by the respective state regime.
Stage 1 for St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Admission:
After assessing the accompanying parts described below and their respective weights, shortlisted candidates will be selected according to the general rank figured out:
- Test scores in Common Admissions Tests (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) - 35 %
- Scores for X Std., XII Std., Undergraduate/Ph.D. degrees – 15%
- Process of screening (Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Interview) - 45%
- Gender diversity / participation in sports and extra-curricular activities - 5 %
Stage 2 for St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Admission:
- Detailed information about the candidates' combined merit positions.
Stage 3 for St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Admission:
- There will be different counseling sessions for merit-positioned candidates depending on their rank.
- Admissions cut-offs will be announced at the same time as the merit list for St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Admissions.
- St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies has had 34+years of imparting education
- It has had approvals and collaborations with AICTE, AIESEC, CII-UK, Ajman University Ajman-UAE, and IIBN Business School Russia
- It has had tie ups with Knowledge partners such as – Chartered Insurance Institute (UK), National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning( NPTEL), Developing Library Network( DELNET) and National Institute of Securities Market( NISM)
- It provided Dual specialisation in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, International Business and Information Technology
- The institute conducts Employability Enhancement Programmes (EEPs) comprising soft skills and technical skills for its student.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) Employability Enhancement Program
EEP at St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) bridges the gap between the skills that corporations desire and the skills that management graduates possess. Skills and abilities vary from student to student. At the same time, the St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) provides different levels of support and hone their best qualities. In order to improve a student's corporate readiness, a student is required to complete the following
These tests are used by high-level professionals to assess the aptitude, personality, and skills of a candidate.
Under the guidance of St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) faculty, students complete the SWOT analysis to determine their internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as the external opportunities and threats they face.
Goal Setting & Action Planning
Identifying and formulating long- and short-term goals are two different processes where the institute helps its students. It is through understanding these steps that students will be able to formulate goals they can then accomplish.
Developing English Language Skills
For students' development, activities are carried out throughout the year that integrates the four basic language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) monitors students' progress consistently and provides constructive feedback when necessary.
Verbal & Non - Verbal Communication
By educating students in the appropriate methods of communication, both verbal and nonverbal as they each have strengths and weaknesses, they will be equipped with sufficient knowledge for their professional lives.
Workshops on Body Language
During these workshops, students are taught how to communicate attitudes and feelings by their conscious and unconscious body language, a key skill for corporations.
Resume Building Workshop
- The first step in making an impression is a well-written resume, which is used to secure a better job. The placement cell conducts workshops regarding how to highlight skills and accomplishments.
As part of their preparation for a job interview, students are taught how to pass an aptitude test. In addition to logical reasoning and verbal aptitude sessions, students are given special tips to help them score well in the quantitative section.
We provide students with sessions on Appearance Management and Power Dressing by industry experts from the fashion and airline industries in order to get their first impression right in a job interview.
As part of the assessment process, group discussion is conducted in order to develop the personality of the students in preparation for job interviews, which involve personal interviews and group discussions.
Pre Interview Preparation
By providing the student with basic knowledge and fundamentals, they will be able to prepare effectively for an interview. The information is provided according to the industry in which they wish to work and the description of the position that they wish to apply for
Mock Interview-4 Rounds
- The purpose of the interview is to give students a feel for the job interview they'll face on the job. As part of the program, students are instructed to record mock interview rounds, which emphasize body posture and other technical characteristics, after which the students are instructed on Dos and Don'ts.
Why St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS)
In addition to powerful learning opportunities, St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies provides students with the opportunity to meet amazing people from around the world. We strive to help them fulfill their potential, become outstanding leaders, and make a positive difference in their lives. The motivation of self-motivated and enthusiastic students is what makes St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) one of the best among all the management-training institutes in Ahmedabad, regardless of whether they provide a PGDM or MBA. The Faculty at St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies campus is committed to not only expertly educating its students but also serving as educators. St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) PGDM program has such an outstanding team of instructors.
Placement Cell has a 100% placement record and guides students through the placement process. Additionally, it conducts various Employability Enhancement Programmes (EEPS) and provides Profile Enhancement Support services. As mentioned above, EEPs include a wide range of activities. Through its innovative training programs and student academic merit, the institute has had six successful placement seasons. They have received recognition from various corporations throughout the years.
Facilities in Campus
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is SKIPS, Ahmedabad a government college?
Ans. St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, was founded in 1985 and has been in operation ever since. SKIPS, Ahmedabad is a private college.
2. Where is St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies located and when was it established?
Ans. St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies is located in Ahmedabad and was established in 2008.
3. Is St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies approved?
Ans. Yes, the St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies is approved by the AICTE.
4. What are the fees and eligibility at St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Ahmedabad?
|PGDM||₹2.37 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
5. Is it worth it to take admission in St. Kabir Institute, Ahmedabad for an MBA?
Ans. As one of Gujarat's growing private institutions of professional studies, Kabir Institute of Professional Studies is emerging as an important brand. One of the best aspects of SKIPS is the industry interface. You will have the opportunity to observe the industry in action and to learn from truly dedicated academicians during your two years. The curriculum is delivered very relatably due to the fact that the faculty pool is made up of a mixture of young and experienced professors.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship