- Mode of Education: Regular
- Establishment Year: 2005
- Affiliation & Accreditation: UGC; AICTE; A+ by NAAC
- Scholarships: Yes
- Placements: Highest CTC-14 LPA; Average CTC-12 LPA; Lowest CTC-5 LPA
Amity University Noida opened its doors in 2005. The institute has received an “A+” rating from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). With more than 1,50,000 students studying there, the institute is one of India’s top educational organizations. Admission to Amity University 2022 is currently open. JEE, NATA, UPSEE, MAT, GMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT, and CMAT are used to determine admission to programmes like B.Tech, B.Com, MBA, and B.Ed.
Amity University has achieved top rankings in practically all fields of higher learning. to offer a conducive environment for its students to experience personal development. The institute offers specialized courses in communication effectiveness, negotiating techniques, corporate etiquette, and personal grooming. All of the further information is available on the university’s official website. Additionally, Amity University Colleges in India has 11 and 13, respectively, campuses in India and abroad.
PG Courses Fees and Eligibility Criteria at Amity University
|M.Ed||2 years||INR 2.48 lakh|
|M.Tech||2 years||INR 3.96 Lakh|
|M.Arch||2years||INR 4.80 lakh|
|M.Sc||2years||INR 3.35 lakh|
|M.B.A||1year||INR 14.41 lakh|
For the PG programmes, Amity University, Noida, has established the following eligibility requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is required of applicants.
Placement at Amity University
The placement campaign at Amity University in Noida was successful because several students received on-campus employment this year. Accenture hired over 1309 students in a single day. In the 2020 Amity University Placement, 525 corporations took part. Amity University’s highest salary in 2021 was INR 21.5 LPA. One of the Amity Group’s constituent colleges, Amity University Noida develops students into future business leaders.
|Total no of companies visited||340|
|Highest salary package||INR 21.5 lakh per annum|
|Average salary package||INR 5 lakh per annum|
|Lowest salary package||INR 3.5 lakh per annum|
Top Recruiters at Amity University, Noida
- India Infrastructure Publishing Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra (Bristlecone)
- Indian Air Force
- Grail Research
- Heg (Lnj Bhilwara Group)
- HDFC Bank
- Capital Via Global Research Ltd.
- Startapp Global
- Tech Ahead Software
- Opera Solutions
Scholarship Available at Amity University
Scholarship after Graduation
Fast Track Admission
- Only those students who qualify for athletic scholarships are admitted to Amity University Noida’s Fast Track programme.
- They are not required to show up for the interview and sports trial. Their application form and the last three years of their athletic records serve as the basis for their admittance.
- Sports trials, interviews, applications, and evaluations of sports certificates from the previous three years will all be used to determine the selection process.
- National-level athletes receive a 50% scholarship, and international medal winners receive a 100% scholarship.
- Those students who pass the inspection of the Amity University Scholarship committee will receive a 100% scholarship.
- This scholarship is available to martyrs who served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Assam Rifles, Special Frontier Force, Indian Coast Guard, CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), BSF (Border Security Force), ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force), SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal), or State Police.
Additionally, Amity University Noida offers student loans. All university courses are covered by these loans. The list of banks giving loans is below.
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Central Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Hdfc Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of India
- Standard Chartered
- CITI Bank
- Indian Bank
- United Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- United Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
M.Sc., MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Phil, Master of Science Chemistry, M.Arch, Master of Interior Design, Master of Urban Design, M.Plan, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc.(Horticulture), Master of Hospital Administration, Master of Occupational Therapy, M.Pharm, M.P. Ed., Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Public Health