- Mode of Education: Regular
- Establishment Year : 2007
- Affiliation & Accreditation : AICTE and UGC
- Scholarships: Yes
Introduction: Doon Business School Dehradun
DBS Dehradun was founded in 2007 and is ranked 122nd for MBA by The Times 2022. Dehradun Business School collaborates with Veer Madho Singh Bhandari Uttarakhand Technical University, HNB Garhwal University, and Sri Dev Suman University to provide courses. AICTE and UGC have approved DBS Dehradun. DBS Dehradun provides UG and PG courses in Management, Commerce, and other fields to students.
Doon Business School Dehradun: Scholarship:-
Doon Business School offers merit-based tuition scholarships to full-time undergraduate students. The Scholarships are available for the first 15% of seats in each program on a first-come, first-served basis. Furthermore, there is a 15% tuition price scholarship for Uttarakhand residents and a 10% scholarship for kids of Defense Personnel, Teachers, and Single Mothers.
Details of Scholarship Prizes
Scholarships are available to all full-time undergraduate students enrolled to the Doon Business School Group under the following system.
|Scholarship (as percentage of tuition fee)||20||30||40||50||60||70||80||90||100|
However the scholarship for 2nd semester onwards will be subject to :
- Each subject must have had at least 75% attendance in the previous semester.
- All of the grades added together should be 70%.
- Students shall not be involved in any kind of misbehavior that leads to a punishment or fine from the Proctorial board.
- Every year, the student must get a certificate of good moral character from the course coordinator and turn it in to the Registrar.
- Students should promise to be available at all times during the course for any activities that involve being a brand ambassador and for any events or goodwill programs.
- There shouldn’t be any breaks in study. If the student moves to another school, the scholarship must be paid back before the No Objection Certificate is given.
- Every semester, the student must send a thank-you letter to the Board of Trustees for the Generous Scholarship.
- If the student doesn’t get 70% in the next semester, his scholarship will be equal to % of all the marks he got over 50% of the time. That means that a student who gets 65% will get a 15% discount on their next semester’s tuition fees. But if a student who was admitted as a merit scholar in the first semester gets 70% back in the next semester, he or she will get 50% scholarship again in the next semester, as long as other conditions are met.
If any of the above conditions aren’t met, the scholarship for the following semester will be taken away.
Doon Business School Dehradun Eligibility Criteria:
Admission in Undergraduate Courses is on the basis of merit of Class XII marks and personal interview.
There are two ways to get admission in UG Courses in DBS Group:
Early Admission Process:
Students taking class XII and awaiting results Students are assessed upon registration based on their academic achievement in classes X and XI, as well as their performance in the online interview, subject to achieving the university’s qualifying standards in Class XII. Valid until June 1, 2023.
If a student asks for an early decision and fails to meet the necessary threshold, he or she will be considered for a normal decision later. The decision on an early decision is communicated within 15 days following the interview. As a result, pupils that apply early have an edge.
Regular Admission Process (After declaration of XII result)
Admission to the UG program is based on academic records and an interview (offline/online, if applicable). A merit list would be created based on the number of students who applied for the program, and a cutoff would be established depending on the number of available seats. Only students who make the merit list based on their class XII results and interview scores for a certain subject may be awarded a place in the program. Due to the limited number of available seats, the institution maintains the right to give the seat to the next qualified applicant if the student fails to book his/her seat.
Why is Doon Business School Dehradun better ?
Dehradun provides an excellent living environment; it is a dynamic cosmopolitan with a thriving student life. Weekend vacations include Himalayan hiking and adventure sports.
- Tours to Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Indonesia provide international exposure.
- The existence of a significant number of non-polluting sectors allows for experience learning.
- Club of 22+ Activities
- Learning by Empowering, student groups administer the whole school.
- Outcome-Based Learning approach is used in conjunction with the Case Study Approach.
- Experienced professors from IIMs, FMS, XLRI, and other institutions, as well as several visiting foreign faculty members.
- In addition to standard full-time degrees, international certifications are available.
- SAP-Germany Certification is made possible via the University Alliance Partnership.
- Six Sigma, NSE Certification, and Alliance Francis-Elementary French are all available.
- Multiple PG and UG internships are available.
- International cooperation for faculty exchange, lecture exchange, and student exchange.
- Since conception, we have had 100% placements, as well as worldwide internships and placements.
- Dedicated to developing world-class leaders.
BBA 2023-26, BBA+MBA 2023-28, BA (Hons.) Journalism 2023-26, B.com (Hons.) 2023-25, BCA 2023-26, B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture 2023-27, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry 2023-27