- Mode of Education: Regular
- Establishment Year : 1992
- Affiliation & Accreditation : Accreditation by ASIC, UK -NBA & Approval by AICTE
- Fees Structure : INR 9.7 Lakhs (for 2 years)
- Scholarships: Yes
- Placements : Highest – 16.5 LPA INR & Average – 8 LPA
The New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) is a state not-for-profit business school in Tughlakabad, New Delhi. Established in 1992, NDIM offers AICTE-approved 2-year full-time PGDM.
NDIM New Delhi: Scholarship:-
Details of Scholarship Prizes
NDIM has a long history of recognizing and rewarding its students for their academic, co-curricular, and social accomplishments. NDIM has a financial aid mechanism in place to assist students with part of their educational expenditures. NDIM awards deserving students scholarships in this category, which are offered to students who demonstrate remarkable results in a certain topic or exceptional extracurricular engagement. The scholarship Program’s goal is to place financial assistance in a manner that compliments one or more of the college’s strategic aims.
The Scholarship is given under different categories such as:
- Academic excellence
- Overall exemplary performance in extra-curricular activities
- Leadership skills
- Scholarship for Needy Students
- Scholarship to Multi Talented Students
- Scholarship for Active Participation in CSR,NSS, NCC & CGI Activities
- Scholarship for Corporate Interface & Placement Cell Activities
- Scholarship for Cultural Activities
Scholarship offered by Central & State Government and NGOs:
Because NDIM is associated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, NDIM students are eligible for several scholarships granted by the Central Government, State Governments, and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). These scholarships give financial aid to students, further inspiring them to succeed in their future aspirations.
The following are some of the schemes:
- Merit Scholarship for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category
- Post Matric Scholarship (SC)
- Post Matric Scholarship (OBC)
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes/ Central Sector Schemes in NCT of Delhi
- Sh. B.C. Maheshwari Memorial Scholarship
- Smt. Sugan Devi Maheshwari Memorial Scholarship And many more
Placement and Salary Package:
Placements are still taking place, with 365 students already placed. For the academic year 2021-2022, the institution earned an overall placement rate of 81% as of mid-February 2022. According to the most recent report, different MNCs participated and offered numerous opportunities to students. Many more firms are looking for students to fill the remaining 19% of available positions.
Previously, NDIM Delhi successfully concluded its 2020 placements process with a track record of 100% placements. Students received many employment offers from major firms in a variety of fields. The institution has already begun placements for the 2019-21 cohort in August 2020, which are doing quite well.
In 2020, the maximum CTC given was INR 16.1 LPA, while the average CTC was INR 8 LPA. This year, the campus was visited by over 250 firms, including Oyo, Amazon, Dabur, Ernst & Young (EY), Paytm, Colgate, and many more.
ASSOCHAM has named NDIM the top B School in India for placement. Business World ranked our placements as the 15th best in India, while National HRD Network ranked us as the 24th best.
High and Average Package:-
Salary CTC Amount
Highest CTC- INR 16.1 LPA
Average CTC- INR 8 LPA
NDIM New Delhi Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
Duration: 2 years
Why is NDIM New Delhi better ?
The New Delhi Institute of Management is a member of the Organisation for Employment and Career Counseling, a non-profit and charity education society. The ICCI named it the “Best Private Institute in India” for Excellence in Education and Entrepreneurship.
The AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers, and KPMG have regularly named New Delhi Institute of Management as one of the finest MBA institutions in India.
The institution has earned many accolades, including the following, which tells us Why is NDIM New Delhi better than every other course:
- Excellence in Management Education at the Best Management Institute for BBA.
- North India’s best management school.
- Academic Leadership in Management Education Award.
- The Bhayat Foundation awarded Mahila Sashaktikaran for her contribution in Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- NDIM has regularly received the highest A+++ rating from Business India.
- KPMG has named NDIM one of Asia’s fastest growing MBA programs.