- Mode of Education: Regular
- Establishment Year: 1999
- Affiliation & Accreditation: Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune.
- Scholarships: Yes
- Placements: Highest salary offered- Rs.32 LPA
In September 1990, the late Shri. S.B. Patil started the Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET). Its only goal was to help society, the business world, and all the people who had a stake in it by giving good, value-based education in schools and professional training in engineering, management, and computer applications.
PCET has always been dedicated to its mission by making, sharing, preserving, and using knowledge, art, and academic values.
Nearly 7,200 students take courses like Engineering, MBA, MCA, and PGDM at the campus in Akurdi, Pune. These courses are taught by professionals who are passionate about what they do. Ravet’s campuses teach about 11,700 students. The College of Engineering has about 1,200 students who want to graduate, the Junior College has about 800 students, and the Public School has about 2,500 students.
PG Courses in Pimpri Chinchwad University
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university that took at least three years to complete and at least 50% overall marks.
- This is after completing 10+2 or an equivalent. Candidates taking the final exams for their Bachelors degree
- Exam scored By JEE/MHT-CET
- Candidate scored in CAT, MAT,XAT etc
- Allotment letter and ARC confirmation letter
- Marks Card SSC
- Marks Card HSC
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photos
- Migration Certificate
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
Placement and Salary Package:
PCET schools try to work with as many companies as they can to find jobs for their students. We like the fact that the best students come to our institutes. Our past students are also doing well in the fields where they work. So, we could get the respect of the business world.
We think that the student volunteers of our T&P Cell are the most important part of it. They work very hard and with a lot of enthusiasm to make sure that the recruitment drives go smoothly. All of these volunteers learn how to manage, work with other people, and, most importantly, lead. Because of these skills, all of these student volunteers become managers or project leaders much earlier in their careers than their other peers. We want to make sure that Industry, Students, and Parents know that we will do everything we can to make everyone happy and proud.
- In the last few years, PCET’s off-campus and pool-campus drives have helped more than 22,000 students from all over India find jobs.
- Every year, there are about 600 Recruitment Drives.
- Every year, we place between 1,500 and 2,000 students.
- The highest pay offered was 32 Lacs per year.
- International Placements in Japan for 20 Lacs and 17 Lacs.
- KSB Pumps, Alfa Laval, Godrej, Minda, KPIT, Cummins Whirlpool, Volkswagen, Atlas Copco, etc. are all well-known core companies.
Top Recruiter Companies:
- Sap Lab
- Godrej & Boyce
- KSB Pumps
Pimpri Chinchwad University Scholarship:
- The college has applied for the Karmaveer Bahurao Patil Earn and Learn Scheme in order to help poor students earn some money so that they can support themselves and meet some of their basic needs.
- After getting permission from the University of Pune, the PCCOE college ran this programme successfully from March 2013 to February 2014, in two parts: from March 2013 to May 2013 and from July 2013 to February 2014.
- Under the Earn and Learn programme, 47 students work, with 14 working from March 2013 to May 2013 and 33 working from July 2013 to February 2014. These students have been given jobs in places like the girls’ and boys’ dorms, the gym, the T&P office, the library, and different departments.
- All of the students who signed up were paid a total of Rs. 102750/-. The Earn and Learn Scheme has been liked by the students. The University of Pune helped Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering run this scheme, which the college is very grateful for.
M.Tech, MBA, MBA Tech, Executive Learning Program