- Mode of Education : Regular
- Establishment Year : 2011
- Affiliation & Accreditation : –
- Fees Structure : MBA/PGDM (3 Courses) INR 4 L – 10 L (for 2 years)
- Placements :
- Highest package INR 29.25 LPA
- Average package INR 9.29 LPA
Introduction – Shiv Nadar University, Delhi NCR, is an interdisciplinary, research-focused, and student-centered university that offers a complete range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs. The University’s cutting-edge infrastructure includes academic wings, advanced laboratories, world level sports facilities, amphitheaters, auditoriums, conference rooms, and smart classrooms. The University’s ambition is to be worldwide renowned for the quality of its research and creative initiatives, as well as their relevance to enhancing quality of life, creating new insights, and stretching the frontiers of human knowledge creativity. The University, which is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and service, seeks to meet the higher education requirements of India and the rest of the globe.
Shiv Nadar University MBA: Scholarship:-
Shiv Nadar University, Delhi–NCR strongly believes in nurturing and encouraging the brightest minds to transform their lives and become lifelong learners and leaders. The University is committed to help deserving students and do not want finance to be a hurdle in the educational journey of exceptional students. The University offers Financial Aid and Scholarships to students who are selected through the specified admission criteria(s) in undergraduate programs, covering part or full academic and living expenses.
The amount of Financial Aid and Scholarship depends upon the total number of applications and the decision of the committee will be final and binding.
The details of Financial Aid and Scholarships are given below:
To apply for financial aid from Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR, interested candidates can file the application in the application form.
Once a candidate is selected through the specified admission criteria(s), he/she will be provided a detailed form to fill-in additional details.
Based on the needs of each individual, the financial aid committee of Shiv Nadar University, Delhi–NCR, will make a decision pertaining to the financial aid and inform the respective candidate. The amount of Financial Aid will depend upon the total number of applications and the decision of the committee will be final and binding.
All the applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of submitting the financial aid form:
- Income Tax Returns of all earning members of the family
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Statement of all members of the family
- School Fee Receipt(s) of the applicant for grade XII
- School Fee Receipt(s) for the applicant’s sibling
- Details of Financial Asset(s) owned by the family
- Company’s Income Tax Returns and Bank Statements (in case any earning member of the family owns a Business)
1. Gifted Student Scholarship
The University welcomes outstanding academic rank holders to study at the University under the Gifted Student Scholarship. Recipients of the Scholarship gain direct admission to the program of their choice.
Top 100 rank holders in Grade 12 from the CBSE, ICSE, and Cambridge Board of Education
IB grade points 42 and above
Top 100 rank holders in Grade 12 from other State Education Boards
INSPIRE fellows awarded Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
JEE (Advanced) top 500 rank holders
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Fellowship holders (Only for School of Natural Sciences Programs)
2. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
The University extends its support to financially-constrained students with academic strengths and potential.
Eligibility – Merit
Students with 92% and above score in Grade 12 Board examinations
Eligibility – Means
Family income below INR 12,00,000 a year.
Details of last school attended with receipts of paid fees (mandatory)
Income Tax Return of the last three years
Bank Account statement of the last one year
BPL Card issued by the Government of India or the State Government
Note: The University considers scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for programs offered by our School of Engineering, and aggregate percentage of all subjects for programs offered by the other Schools.
The University covers the academic and living expenses in full for high-potential students from economically weak backgrounds, whose family income may be below INR 3,00,000 a year. We consider applications from students only from the following schools:
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
- Municipal Schools
- Schools in Schedule V regions
- Super 30
- Art of Living Schools
- Udayachal School
- Satya Bharti School
- Kallam Anji Reddy Vidyalaya
- Sarswati Vidya Mandir
- The Suryodaya School
- Isha Vidhya
- Vidya School
- Vidya Vanam School
- Door Step School
- Free School India
- Sri Sathya Sai VidyaKendra
- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith
Students with ranking in their sport from 1 to 100 ranks are eligible to apply. Due weightage shall be given to the Certificates of Winners/Participation at International, National, State level tournaments in respective sports/games recognized by National/International sports bodies of respective sports/games.
It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify the PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST and SPORTS SPECIFIC tests (related to the game/sport of the applicant) conducted by Department of Physical Education and Sports to avail sports scholarship.
List of Sports offered for Scholarship are mentioned below:-
Chess, Tennis, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis
In addition this Team Sports may be considered after the review by sports committee & if the students are representing the country internationally.
*Note: – The amount and number of Scholarships will depend upon the total number of applications and the decision of the committee will be final and binding.
College Board India Scholar:
- Must be a resident of India
- Family income status < INR 8,00,000 per annum
- SAT score equal to or higher than 1300 (out of 1600) that qualifies the test taker as a “Top Performer”
- Must have graduated from Class 12 in the year student applies for admission to an Indian Global Alliance member university in India
- Must apply to Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR
Shiv Nadar University MBA Placement and Salary Package:
High and Average Package:-
Salary CTC Amount
Highest package INR 29.25 LPA
Average package INR 9.29 LPA
Shiv Nadar University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must fulfill the following criteria to apply:
- A minimum of 65% score in aggregate in Class X
- A minimum of 75% score in Class XII
- A minimum of 60% score in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised university/institution.
- Valid scores in one of the following entrance tests conducted between January 2020 and January 2022: CAT/XAT/NMAT/ GRE/GMAT
- For the MBA (Analytics) track, applicants from GATE can apply. Also, preference will be given to students with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) background
Why is Shiv Nadar University MBA better than every other course?
The University is additionally divided into five institutes: the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, the School of Engineering, the School of Natural Sciences, the School of Management and Entrepreneurship, and the Academy of Continuing Education. SNU has also inked Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with abroad institutions such as Deakin University and the University of California to expand its international opportunities. SNU Noida often works with these institutions on academic and research initiatives. Shiv Nadar University has 226 faculty members and a 1:10 student-faculty ratio. The Engineering department has about 80 faculty members, the Humanities and Social Sciences department has 70, Management and Entrepreneurship has 60, and Natural Sciences has 16 faculty members.
SNU Noida successfully concluded a placement campaign in 2020-2021, with a placement rate of 92.50 percent. The highest package with over 149 firms was INR 24 LPA, while the average package was INR 7.82 LPA. Cognizant, Adobe, Dell, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, Larsen & Toubro, Tata Consultancy Services, Bosch, and others are among the possible recruiters of SNU Noida.