Amity University was inaugurated in 2014 as a private university in Mumbai. Amity offers several courses in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in arts, science, technology, and management. The Course and fee structure of some popular and important courses of 2022-2024, Amity Mumbai are listed below.
Amity University Mumbai Fees 2022
- The course fee of an MBA is INR 5,00,000 for the first year.
- The course fee for B.Arch. is INR 2,10,000 for the first year.
- The course fee for BA LLB (Hons.)is INR 1,86,000 for the first year.
- The course fee for B.Tech (CSE) is INR 2,34,000 for the first year.
Amity University Mumbai Hostel Fees 2022
- Rs. 68,000/- (Non AC) per annum
- Rs. 1,21,000/- (AC) per annum
- A one-time Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission.
Amity University Mumbai provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with an accommodating potential of 340 students. The lodging is apartment-style with suites of bedrooms that share a common lounge and bathroom. All the hostels have basic indulgences like water purifiers, a common room, a recreation room, a mess, a TV, laundry services, security, a surveillance system, etc. Hostels have been divided into two categories; girls’ hostels and boys’ hostels.
Amity University Mumbai BBA Fees 2022
|BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure||Rs. 1.40 lakhs|
|BBA in Banking & Finance||—|
|BBA (3 Continent)||Rs. 1.79 lakhs|
Amity University Mumbai BTech Fees 2022
- Qualifying exams: JEE Main/ AMCAT – Class 12 with an aggregate of 60%
- Fee structure—Rs 88,000 – Rs 1,66,000
Amity University Mumbai Law Fees 2022
- BBA LLB (5 YEARS) – Rs. 9.45 L
- BA LLB (5 YEARS) – Rs. 9.45 L
- LLB (3 YEARS) – Rs. 3.87 L
- B.COM LLB (5 YEARS) – Rs. 9.45 L
- B.Sc. LLB (5 YEARS) – Rs. 9.45 L
- Ph.D. in Law (3 YEARS) – Rs. 2.12 L
Amity Mumbai Fee Payment Guidelines 2022-2024
Amity University fee payment can be done both online and offline. Students can pay the fees offline by visiting the Campus. Or either Student can go to the official website of Amity University and pay the fees online. The following are the payment modes to pay the fees:
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft at Amity Institute
- Cash deposit at Axis Bank in Amity university bank account
- Debit card
Amity Mumbai Popular Courses & Fees 2022-2024
|B.Tech||₹3.11 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 60% + Amity JEE|
|BBA||₹3.44 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|MBA||₹6.08 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + CAT|
|M.Sc.||₹80,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|BA||₹3 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BCA + MCA||₹2.01 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BCA||₹1.89 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the courses offered by Amity University, Mumbai?
Ans. Amity University, Mumbai offers Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree as well as Post Graduate Diploma courses in Engineering, Commerce, Management, Science, Fashion, Law, Arts, Computer Applications, Architecture, and many more.
2. What are the basic eligibility criteria for B.Tech at Amity University, Mumbai?
Ans. The basic eligibility criteria for B.Tech at Amity University, Mumbai is that the candidate should have min 60% in 12th PCM.
3. Is Amity Mumbai a good university?
Ans. The campus is so good here Contains everything that we need as a student here. Like cafes, Wifi Best hostels, and most important The Well maintained infrastructure. The Amity Mumbai Is the best among the private college.
4. Why is Mumbai Amity University Best?
Ans. The placement facility is really good. The faculty is also very nice. The infrastructure is very big and there are a lot of good facilities available for the students. For example – Hostel, Transport, Gym, Library, Free Wi-fi services, Canteen, Football/Basketball court, Extracurricular activities, etc.
5. What is the fee structure at Amity for a B.Tech?
Ans. The fees for B.Tech starts from 40,000 a year and end up to 2 lakh a year. You can have a look at the website, and surf for your course, and campus batch. Once you do that, you can have a look at the website.
6. Is Amity Mumbai a good university to pursue a BFA?
Ans. Yes, Amity University is a good university to pursue a BFA course.
7. Is anyone doing a BCA in Amity Mumbai or knows a friend doing it? How is the course?
Ans. Amity Institute of Information Technology was established to develop students to excel in this high-growth area. To keep students abreast of the latest computer science developments, the curriculum is updated by Industry Advisory Boards with an emphasis on practical training.
The curriculum covers areas like Networking, Multimedia, Design of Algorithms, Object-Oriented DBMS, Microprocessors, and Data Warehousing among others. AIIT with its excellent infrastructure and centrally air-conditioned labs with the latest software technology molds the students into highly qualified computer professionals.
8. Is Amity Mumbai costly?
Ans. Well, when we compare universities based on cost a variety of factors are taken into consideration when concluding the affordability and cost factors. Amity University Mumbai being a private-aided university provides a variety of courses under the same roof making it possible for students with various interests and ideologies to come together, study, and grow in life.
When a slight comparison is made between the state and the private universities, one might or can feel that there is a good amount of difference in the tuition fees and the cost of other amenities like hostel fees, mess charges, transportation, etc.
If we talk about Amity University Mumbai, the rough estimate of bachelor’s and master’s degree fees per semester ranges from 40,000 thousand to 3 lakh rupees. Some might feel that the amount of money charged for various courses is exorbitant. I can assure you that whatever the cost that is inculcated is justified by the facilities provided along with various other benefits like industrial visits, highly qualified faculties, state-of-the-art infrastructure for practical learning, and many more. Not only in terms of academics but also other facilities such as hostel facilities, mess charges, transportation, etc are also provided at a competitive price. As mentioned earlier, it defines the cost that comes with it. University ensures that the students are facilitated with all the facilities inside the campus itself, which helps them to live their college life with ease.
Few people might feel that the cost charged is higher compared to state-run universities. But as we say, the amount we invest today gives a return tomorrow. And we feel that there is nothing better than investing in quality education for a better tomorrow.
9. How good is Amity University’s Mumbai campus for engineering?
Ans. The department of Engineering and Technology is one of the most sought-after branches of Amity University, Mumbai regardless of any sub-stream. The department has a varied range of things to offer. Tie up with TATA Technologies gives students much-needed industry exposure. The course is structured in such a way that it gives both practical and theoretical knowledge to the students. It has up to date state of art labs and practical facilities helping the students to practice and become industry ready by the time they graduate.
Amity University Mumbai strives hard to achieve excellent placement and internships for students. Amity School of Engineering and Technology’s first batch is placed in various reputed industries. CRC organizes on-campus interviews for student placement and training and internships. They also conduct corporate guest lectures and facilitate industry interaction. The placement of students in reputed organizations is a major focus of the university. The engineering curriculum is designed with industry-oriented aspects. The engineering department also organizes industrial visits and interactions to maximize the reach and scope of students, thus bringing them closer to industry pioneers. This ensures maximum footfall of recruiting agencies and organizations during the placement drive. Corporate Resource Centre also supports enhancing employability through regular interaction of students with industry stalwarts. Students of ASET and AIT have been trained and groomed at all levels to make an impressive resume, better presentations, participate in group discussions, and face interviews. The alumnus is placed in various renowned MNCs as well as organizations of national and international repute.
10. What is the total cost (hostel+ fee) per year or semester at Amity University, Mumbai?
Ans. Amity University Mumbai is located in Bhutan Village, 15 km away from Panvel Railway station. There is a well-organized hostel for girls and boys, separately on the campus itself. The rooms are allotted on the basis of Twin sharing. The hostel has two types of rooms (AC/NON-AC). The NON AC room fee per year is RS. 60,000 and AC room fees per year are RS.1 lakh. An additional amount of RS. 10,000 will have to be paid as a hostel security fee (one-time payment). The hostel fees include laundry charges, electricity charges, water supply charges, Wifi charges, etc.
The facilities provided are:-
- 24hrs Wifi
- 24hrs Water Supply (drinking and bathroom water)
- 24hrs Electricity Supply with investors.
- A small store within the campus for basic needs and stationery.
- 2 cafeterias.
- Mess for an additional amount of RS. 3300 per month (if opted).
- Free morning and evening buses on Saturdays from campus to Panvel station and vice versa. (Only for hostellers).
- A big lawn, Football ground, Basketball court, Badminton court, Cricket net, and other sports equipment is provided.
- Inside the rooms, a study table with a chair, cot, mattress, bookshelf, cupboard, and bulletin board will be provided. Pillow, with pillow cover, bedsheets and towel will also be given.
- The bathrooms are fitted with geysers and exhaust fans.
- Weekly twice laundry service between (6 pm and 8 pm) (Mon & Thurs) drycleaners collect the clothes and safely return them on the subsequent laundry day.
The students are required to carry their own Bucket and mug for the bathroom if opted for a hostel.
Where the course fee is concerned please visit the official website of the University to find out, as different courses have different fee structures. The fees will be collected semester-wise, Net banking option is available. Meritorious students scoring 93%+ will be awarded a 100% scholarship on academic fees.
80%+ will be awarded a 50% scholarship.
75% will be awarded a 25% scholarship.