Campus placements assist candidates in obtaining excellent work chances in a variety of industries at some of the world’s most prestigious corporations. Every applicant at Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Pune hopes to get hired by a reputable multinational corporation (MNC) or startup. The Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management maintains a training and placement cell (TPC) that assists in the seamless organisation of the BITM Pune placement campaign. The Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Placement Cell handles all placement operations with firms and assists students of the BITM Pune institute in whatever manner possible in the BITM placement process. Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Placement Cell serves as a link between corporations and BITM students, allowing both to flourish mutually. BITM pune average package offered is 6.5 LPA. The BITM Pune placement cell keeps its students informed of the changing trends and expectations of the corporate sector and the telecom industry on a regular basis. Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management TPC assists its students in making wise career selections by offering career counselling sessions as needed.
The Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Pune Training and Placement Cell is the institute’s organisation in charge of ensuring that the BITM Pune placement campaign goes off without a hitch. The BITM Pune placement drive is organised in the following steps:
Step 1 – The Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management training and placement cell contacts and delivers invitations to all interested firms for the BITM Pune placement drive, along with the BITM institute’s placement previous placement statistics.
Step 2 – Recruiters who have responded to the Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management recruitment drive invitation and confirmed their interest in participating in the BITM Pune placement drive.
Step 3 – Applicants who want to participate in the Balaji Institution of Telecom and Management Pune placement process must first register for the BITM institute placement drive and meet all of the recruiters’ and BITM Pune qualifying requirements.
Step 4 – On the mutually agreed-upon day, BITM recruiters visit the BITM Pune institute. They begin the Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management placement process by offering BITM students a pre-placement briefing and presentation about their organisation.
Step 5 – To pass the BITM Pune placement process, candidates must pass all stages of the procedure, including the selection exam, group discussion (GD), technical interview, and HR interview.
Step 6 – Candidates who have passed all stages of the Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Pune placement procedure are hired and given a job offer letter.
According to the Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Pune placement data, it has ties with some of the most reputable companies such as Bharti Axa General Insurance Co. Ltd., ACG WORLDWIDE, , Aditya Birla Finance Ltd., Aditya Birla Retail Ltd., Bajaj Electricals Ltd., Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd. (Madura Fashion), Bajaj Finserv Limited, Bharat Finance Inclusions Ltd., Café Coffee Day The recruiters that take part in the Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management placement process come from a wide range of industries, including telecom, marketing, management, medical, pharmaceutical, banking, aviation, finance, and others.
BITM Pune Placement Highlights
|Number of students placed||178|
|Total percentage of students placed||80%|
Some of the Top BITM Pune Recruiters are:
- All Cargo Logistics Ltd.
- Allstate Solutions Private Limited
- Amagi Digital Media
- Amazon India P Ltd.
- 6D Technologies
- A.O. Smith India Water products Pvt. Ltd.
- Accelya Kale Solutions Limited
- ACG WORLDWIDE Amura Marketing Technologies
- AMW Auto Components ltd.
- Anand Rathi Group
- Markets & Markets
- Matrix Comsec
- Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd. (Madura Fashion)
- Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Retail Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company
- ADM Agro Industries India Pvt Ltd
- Advance India Insurance Ltd
- AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd.
- AGC Networks
- AGS Transact Technologies Ltd.
- ALD Automotive Ltd.
- Alepo Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Alkem Laboratories Limited
- Mehta Fincon
- Merck Limited
- Metro Shoes Ltd.
- Monster India
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd.
- MSC Agency (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- MyyShopp eCommerce Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- Neilsoft Ltd.
- Neosym Industries Ltd, and more
- ANAROCK Property Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Aptech Pvt. Ltd.
- Asain Paints Ltd.
- ATC India
- Atlas Copco Ltd
- Avankia LLC
- Avankia Software Pvt Ltd.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- Azuga Technologies
- Canon India Ltd.
- Karvy Group
- Kent RO Systems Ltd.
- Kyocera Documents Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
- L & T ECC Ltd.
- L & T Finance Ltd.
- L & T Infotech Ltd.
- Landmark Group
- Launchpad Consultancy FZC
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd.
- Light Information Systems
- Lodha Group
- Lotte India Corporation
- Madison Communication Ltd.
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- KNR Consulting
- Kolte Patil Developers Ltd.
- Kotak Bank Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Co Ltd.
- KPIT Ltd.
- Kuehne Nagel India Ltd.
- Kumar Property Pvt. Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
- Bajaj Finserv Limited
- Bharat Finance Inclusions Ltd.
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bluestar Ltd.
- Business Octane Ltd.
- Café Coffee Day
- Call Health Services Pvt Ltd.
- Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. – Truck and Bus
- Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd.
- Mahindra Logistics Ltd.
- Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG)
- MAQ Software Ltd.