IMI Delhi application form 2022 for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes is only available online. Candidates who wish to apply for admission to the different PGDM programmes must first register on the IMI’s official website, admission.imi.edu. It should be mentioned that candidates must confirm their eligibility conditions before filling out the IMI Delhi application form 2022. The IMI Delhi online application form 2022 for these programmes has varying deadlines. Applicants must complete the online application form and submit it together with the non-refundable IMI Delhi application fee 2022.
IMI Delhi Application Form 2022
The application period for admission to three PGDM programmes has ended. IMI Delhi admission registration form 2022 was due on December 13, 2021. Students can follow the procedures outlined below to complete IMI Delhi admission application form 2022.
- Step 1: Navigate to admission.imi.edu by clicking on the link given.
- Step 2: Fill out the registration form with your personal information (if new user)
- Name of the candidate
- Email address of the candidate
- The candidate’s cellphone phone number
- PAssword of preference
- Choose a state
- Choose a city
- Select the’register’ tab.
- Step 3 – Login information will be generated.
- Step 4: Re-enter the login information.
- Step 5: Complete the application as directed.
- Step 6 – Pay the application fee using any of the methods listed below:
- The credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Details of IMI Delhi Application fee 2022
|Online||Rs. 2200 + GST @18%
*Rs 500 extra for every additional programme will be charged
- Applicants must complete the whole IMI Delhi application form 2022 as well as pay the application cost.
- Once paid, the application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Forms that are incomplete will be rejected.
IMI Delhi Selection Criteria 2022
Candidates will be admitted to the PGDM programme based on their Common Admission Test (CAT)/XAT and GMAT scores, prior academic record, and work experiences, according to the entrance requirements of IMI Delhi admission 2022. Candidates should be aware that IIMs have no part in the IMI Delhi admissions procedure 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the final round of the IMI Delhi admissions procedure 2022. The following criteria will be used to determine which candidates will be shortlisted:
- Performance in the 10th and 12th grades
- Graduation performance
- CAT 2021 score/XAT 2022 score
- Individual Evaluation
- Writing an essay
- In-person interview
- Workplace experience
- Extracurricular activity
Frequently Asked Question
1. Do I have to fill the separate form for IMI Delhi?
Ans. Candidates applying for admission to IMI Delhi must complete the application form online.
2. What are the other scores accepted by IMI Delhi other than CAT?
Ans. Admission to the PGDM programme at IMI Delhi is based only on CAT or GMAT results.
3. Can I get admission to IMI Delhi 2021 on the basis of CMAT score?
Ans. Admission to IMI Delhi 2022 will be granted based on CAT scores, class 10th and 12th grades, relevant job experience, and a personal interview.
4. Other than the CAT, what other scores are accepted by IMI Delhi?
Ans. Admission to IMI Delhi’s PGDM programme is purely based on CAT or GMAT results.