Jaipuria, Noida endeavors to convey quality education with advanced teaching standards to students. The teaching standards of the institute have made it stand out and is known as one of the best management colleges. The Jaipuria, Noida fees 2022 for PGDM is INR 5,87,500 per annum.
1. Jaipuria, Noida Courses and Fees Overview 2022:-
|PGDM||₹5.88 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|Fellowship||₹2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
2. Jaipuria, Noida Fees Details 2022:-
Jaipuria, Noida works on revamping graduates with entrepreneurial aptitudes and service-mindedness. Jaipuria, Noida believes in imparting managerial skills to their students and turning them into professionals in the industry. The popular Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida courses are listed here.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
- Fellow Program in Management [FPM]
3. Jaipuria, Noida Accepted Entrance Exams 2022:-
Admissions to Jaipuria, Noida are based on marks obtained by the aspirants in national-level exams. Aspirants can seek admission to the PGDM program based on entrance exams that are listed here:-
4. Jaipuria, Noida Fee Payment Guidelines 2022:-
Students who have taken admission can pay the fees online. The options allowed for online payment at the institute.
- Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI
- Cash/ Cheque
5. Jaipuria, Noida Courses, Fees, and Eligibility 2022:-
|Courses||Total Fees (Rs)||Eligibility Criteria|
|P.G.D.M||Rs 11.75 Lakhs||Candidate must have 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and with 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any recognized university.|
|P.G.D.M Marketing||Rs 11.75 Lakhs||+CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA scores|
|P.G.D.M Service Management||NA||Candidate must complete the Bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any recognized university.|
|FPM||Rs 3.85 Lakhs||To be eligible for the program, applicants must have a master’s degree or equivalent in one or more of the following domains: engineering, technology, management, economics, psychology, commerce, humanities, CA, and ICWA. Candidates who are taking their final exam are also eligible to apply.|
6. Jaipuria, Noida Fees Structure 2022:-
The fee structure details are given below: PGDM course fee at Jaipuria, Noida is INR 10.45 lakh total 2 years.
|Program||PGDM, PGDM Service Management and Marketing|
|Total Jaipuria Noida Course Fees:||1045000|
7. Jaipuria, Noida Different Courses 2022:-
- PGDM (Marketing): Students can choose a combination of 10 electives, four from the focused sectors and the rest from a bouquet of electives offered by this College.
- PGDM (General): Students can opt for a dual specialization from four electives namely HR, Information System, Finance, and Operations Management.
- PGDM (Service Management) Duration: Candidates can opt for three out of the six main electives as mentioned above.
8. Jaipuria, Noida Eligibility Criteria 2022:-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent—The candidate must have a minimum of 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June 2022 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October 2022; otherwise, they may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- Valid CAT 2021/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT Score
- Proficiency in English
9. Jaipuria, Noida Application Procedure 2022:-
- Activate your profile.
- Pay your application fees.
- Complete your application form.
- Group discussion and personal interview.
- Selection and final procedure.
- Submit documents and review the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the level of difficulty for gd pi in Jaipuria institute of management Noida?
Ans. The level of difficulty is unpredictable as it varies. However, I’ll say moderate to tough. But if you know about the distribution and percent weightage of marks in the admission process at Jaipuria Institute of Management, you may prepare more efficiently for admission.
Q. What are the admission criteria in Jaipuria, Noida?
Ans. In order to get admission, you need to be a graduate with a minimum of 50% marks. If you have completed your graduation and have a decent score on the management aptitude test then should be able to apply. The important factor is your CAT or MAT percentile. The admissions process is quite the same as others.
Q. What are all questions that can be asked in the Jaipuria MBA interview?
Ans. It is impossible to predict the questions an interviewer can ask in an interview round at a reputed college like Jaipuria. But yes, you can prepare with an overall strategy. Current events of national and international importance, Micro and Macroeconomics concepts brushing up on some of your graduations.
Q. Is Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida worthwhile for pursuing an MBA?
Ans. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida is worth your investment for MBA education. A few things which every MBA aspirant keeps in mind are available at the college. Let me list a few in brief:
- Accreditation: JIM Noida has been accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE, and recognized by AIU. All three are recognitions that are important for an institute to achieve. There are 3 streams- PGDM General, PGDM Services Management, and PGDM Marketing and all of them are AIU recognized.
- Faculty: For the qualification of the faculty instructors, you can visit the website. What I got to tell you is that the faculty is highly involved with the growth of the students. Starting from the course curriculum to the guidelines of the institute, everything is strictly followed. Mostly, all of them are pretty cool as a Professor; you’ll get to learn from them and never get bored. They are really helpful when it comes to your biggest block “career choice” because half of us are confused with that.
- Class timings: They treat you like professionals and you will feel that. You get a 10-minute break after each class so that you get to prepare yourself for the next class or munch something in the canteen just for some break. You can clean up your head during the break time for the next class. The best thing about faculty is that they come to the class on time and leave on time, therefore they don’t hijack your break.
Q. Is Jaipuria, Noida a good place to study PGDM?
Ans. There are not one or two reasons to choose Jaipuria Noida but many. I would like to share some of them which are:
- That Jaipuria is ranked 63rd in the NIRF ranking by MHRD which means it is one of the top best 100 colleges in India. It has a great experienced and knowledgeable faculty who are really helpful and cooperative.
- It is surrounded by a number of companies that gives an extra edge to the student to get placed easily.
- Every year hundreds of companies visit Jaipuria for placements and internships such as Delloite, whirlpool, career360, Aditya Birla retail for hr., and many more.
- The internal environment is really good, positive, and fun-loving so that a student doesn’t feel anything wrong. There are hostel facilities, a canteen, a student lounge, entrepreneurship workshops, etc.
So I strongly feel that any PGDM aspirant should come to Jaipuria Noida to live his or her 2 years memorable and worth it.
Q. Between Jaipuria Lucknow and Jaipuria Noida, which one is better?
Ans. Obviously, Jaipuria Noida is the best among all other campus branches. Let me bifurcate it and make it easier for you to understand:
- In terms of campus infrastructure(superb library, average canteen, average computer lab, auditoriums are ok with average seating capacity, classrooms are spacious)
- In terms of faculty it’s awesome they are very supportive and you will love the classroom sessions and mentor-mentee meetings.
- In terms of placements, most of the companies visit the Noida campus so students from the other 3 campuses travel to Noida and vice versa if any companies visit the other 3 campuses.
- Noida is an industrial and corporate hub exposure is more chances of getting better placements is more. The quality internship offers experienced professionals visits regularly for guest lectures.
- Noida branch is famous for marketing and opts for Lucknow if you want to take finance as your major my friends state this fact.
- The only negative point is that the boys’ hostel is located a few km away from campus but still it can be managed.
- Average placement ranges b/w 4–4.5 lacs so in terms of ROI also this campus is decent enough.