Manav Rachna University (MRU) is the flagship institution of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions, having been founded in 2004. (MREI). Manav Rachna University, located in Faridabad, provides a wide range of engineering, management, applied sciences, humanities, law, and education degrees. Aspiring students can also take advantage of research facilities.
Admission to Manav Rachna University’s Ph.D. programme will begin in December 2020. For the Ph.D. programme, the application process has begun. Now is the time to apply. Admission to the programme will be dependent on performance in the university’s admission exam and interview. Candidates who have already passed the UGC-NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. will not be required to take the written exam. For Ph.D. admissions, the application cost is INR 1200 + 72. (Service charge).
- Manav Rachna University is accepting applications online.
- Applicants for B.Tech. courses must have a minimum of 60% in qualifying examinations, while those applying for B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) must have a minimum of 50% in qualifying exams.
- Manav Rachna University’s B.Tech admissions are based on JEE Main/ SAT/ Uni Gauge E/ MRNAT scores.
- Candidates for B.Ed and B.Ed (Special Education) must have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% in the applicable subject.
- Admission to B.Sc and BBA is based on a valid MRNAT or SAT score, but admission to B.Ed, M.Sc, and LL.M is based only on the MRNAT score.
- MRNAT is also used to determine admission to the Integrated LL.B programme. Candidates who have passed the CLAT exam are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants for the M.Tech. programme must have a B.Tech. degree with a minimum of 50% grades.
- Admission to M.Tech programmes is based on a verified GATE score.
- Ph.D. candidates are chosen based on a written test administered by the university.
- When applying for a Ph.D., qualifying applicants of UGC NET (including JRF) or UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF), SLET, GATE, or M. Phil. are excluded from the written test.
- Admission to the remaining courses will be determined solely on the basis of merit.
Manav Rachna University Admission Procedure 2022
The application form for Manav Rachna University 2022 will be available in the first week of January 2022. The Manav Rachna University admission method is a university-wide admissions process for individuals seeking admission to the university’s numerous undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programmes. The admission process will be governed by the MRNAT, a university-level entrance test (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test). We have included all the information that candidates need to know about Manav Rachna University Admission 2022 in this post.
Following are the complete list of offered courses at Manav Rachna University:
- UG course: B.Sc. in Data Science & others, BPT, B.Com (Hons.), BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., B.A + B.Ed., B.Sc.+ B.Ed. , BA/ BBA/ B.Com + LLB/, BDS and BA/ B.Sc. (Hons.).
- PG course: MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.A, M.Com, LL.M, MBA, MDS, MBA dual specialization, MSW, M.Tech and many others.
Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2022
Here are the complete tentative dates for the Manav Rachna University 2022 Admission:
|Online application form||First week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of July 2022|
|MRNAT Exam date 2022 (phase 1)||May/ June/ July/ August 2022|
|Result declaration||2/3 weeks after the examination|
|GD & PI date||After the declaration of result|
|Admission procedure||Within 7 days of admission letter|
|Document verification slot booking||Within 3 days of admission confirmation|
Manav Rachna University 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission method at Manav Rachna University will be governed by the university and will be based on a university-level entrance examination. The university also offers admission based on a variety of national level entrance exams.
On the basis of their performance in the required entrance examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the admission procedure. The entire admission procedure for Manav Rachna University will be announced on the university’s website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Manav Rachna admission open?
Ans. The application form for Manav Rachna University’s UG and PG programmes for the year 2021 is now available. Phase 1 results were announced on May 27, 2021. The university level or national level tests will be used to determine admission. The institution will provide admission to a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programmes.
Q. Is Manav Rachna University blacklisted?
Ans. The NAAC has given MRIU a “A” rating. MRIU’s B.S. programme has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Q. How do you apply Mrnat?
Ans. MRNAT 2022 Application Form
1. The application form may be downloaded from the official website, and the Admission Brochure can be obtained at the Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters, or City Centers.
2. Applicants must register through the Manav Rachna Online Admission Portal.
Q. What is Mrnat exam for?
Ans. The Manav Rachna Group of Institutions administers the Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Science (MRIIRS).
Q. Who can give Mrnat?
Ans. The Manav Rachna Group of Institutions administers the Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Science (MRIIRS).
Q. Is Manav Rachna good?
Ans. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies’ Faculty of Management Studies is ranked among the Top 100 Best B-Schools in India in the Best B-School Ranking 2019. In India Today’s Private Best B-School Ranking 2019 (Overall Rank: 97), it is placed 26 among the Top B-Schools in the North Region.
Q. Is attendance compulsory in Manav Rachna university?
Ans. “A student must have a minimum attendance of 75% in the aggregate of all courses taken combined, as well as 75% in each particular theory/lab course in a semester….” Students are also encouraged to maintain the highest level of anticipated discipline both on and off the Institution’s campus.