Study MBA in Germany:
About the Programme:
1st year programme fees- INR 3,00,000 (incl. taxes) for 2 semesters
2nd Year programme fees – Indicative Tuition Fees at IU – EUR 5,494 for 3rd semester
Blended Program – Online learning is available for Semester 1 and 2. You can study at IU Germany for Semester 3.
Student Support – Students can contact student support by email or use the Call Back option on the platform to get a response within two hours.
End-to-end counselling and visa support -The upGrad team will help you apply to IU Germany, secure a confirmed offer letter, and assist with your German visa application.
- An 18-month work visa is available after completing a study program
- For upGrad students, IELTS is not required
- Professors & Industry Experts of the World’s Best provide classes
- With London South Bank University (QS Ranking 800 – 1000)*, you can choose to earn a dual degree.
- In the first six months after graduation, 94% of IU graduates are offered a job
- Online Sessions + Live Lectures
- Doubts are promptly resolved
- Status as an alumni of IU Germany and London South Bank University
Top Subjects you will learn:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- International Marketing,
- Performance Measurement Corporate Finance,
- Managerial Economics,
- Strategic Management,
- Operations and Information Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Business Development,
- Data Science,
- Data Analytics,
- Data Management,
- Product Design and Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Working professionals, business owners, and entrepreneurs with two years of full-time work experience can apply
- A graduation degree with a minimum of 50% is required along with two years of work experience (the work experience must be gained after graduation). An English-language graduation is preferred.
Advantages of studying with Upgrad Abroad:
- Mentors, teaching assistants, and graders provide unparalleled guidance
- Receive personalised feedback on your submissions and suggestions for improvement
- Available 9 AM – 9 PM IST every day.
- Call Back is available for urgent enquiries.
- Doubts are promptly resolved by industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Expert feedback on assignments and projects on a personal basis
- Regular live sessions by subject matter experts to clarify concept-related questions
- Experts present live sessions on a variety of industry topics
- Mentors provide one-on-one feedback sessions
Benefits of the UpGrad online MBA program
An on-campus MBA program does not provide the same flexibility as an upGrad online MBA program. MBA programs can be pursued while combining other commitments like work, family, etc.
Taking classes online allows you to complete coursework when it is convenient for you; you can access study materials from anywhere; and you can work on projects and assignments while traveling home from your full-time job. It is possible to manage your study schedule according to your life schedule instead of the other way around.
A further advantage is that you will never be required to be physically present in a classroom, unlike part-time or full-time MBA courses on campus. An MBA degree can be obtained without relocating to the institution’s facility. Everything will take place online, from study sessions to discussion forums to receiving feedback on your completed projects.
While there are different MBA entrance exams followed by different colleges or B-schools, online MBA programs almost always follow standardized exams like the CAT/MAT/GMAT.
Online MBA programs allow students to study from anywhere in the world because they are conducted online. As a result, you will be learning with classmates from different educational and professional backgrounds, as well as from diverse cultures and nationalities. Throughout the process, you will develop valuable contacts.
Skills Required for MBA
By combining business sense with professional competence, an MBA combines the best of both worlds. Candidates must possess a set of hard and soft skills to succeed on the job market. Among the most desired MBA skills are analytical thinking, problem-solving, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills.
Globally, employers look for candidates who can:
- Be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Be able to build healthy relationships in the industry.
- Collaborate with colleagues from various departments.
- Employ the right mix of business tools in solving complex problems.
- Analyze the digital impact on businesses in the current market.
- Team members, stakeholders, and executives should be able to understand your ideas clearly.
In addition to these skills, the MBA skill set includes many more. As industry needs and technologies continue to evolve across different sectors, employers expect MBA graduates to possess new-age skills, such as:
- Using social media channels and tools.
- Knowledge of risk management and market research.
- Expertise in Big Data analysis and financial forecasting.
- Skill in brand storytelling and digital marketing. .
- Making ethical business decisions that adhere to a company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR).
If an MBA graduate possesses these skills, he or she will be a valuable asset to any business.
Upgrad online course certificate :
Dual degree offer with LSBU- one degree two qualifications
With the partnership between IU and London South Bank University, you will be able to earn a dual degree. Choosing this option will provide you with both a German and a British degree when you graduate from IU: a major advantage for international career prospects! Studying abroad or taking additional courses will not be necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is MBA from Upgrad recognized worldwide?
Ans. A Global MBA program offered by Upgrad Abroad is fine in terms of its Curriculum, Faculty, and Course Metrics. The online MBA programs offered by Global B Schools, however, have a somewhat lower employer and corporate outlook in India.
2. Is MBA also free in Germany?
Ans. Yes. Germany’s public universities don’t charge tuition fees. International students can enroll in free MBA programs in Germany! Just the cost of food and accommodation is required.
3. Is there any age limit for MBA in Germany?
Ans. Yes, German masters is recognised in India.
4. Which MBA is best in upGrad? (upGrad online mba)
Ans. This program is offered through Deakin Business School in partnership with the Australian business school DBS and the Indian business school IMT Ghaziabad. Furthermore, Deakin is among the top 1% of B-schools in the world, and this course offers you both an MBA degree from DBS and a PGPM degree from IMT.
5. Is online MBA accepted?
Ans. If you receive your degree from an accredited and reputed institution, then the online MBA programs are recognized by companies. Moreover, the students should have achieved good grades or marks in the programme to advance their career.
6. Is a virtual MBA worth it?
Ans. Students who want to work while earning a degree can’t take daytime classes in many traditional MBA programs. With the ability to work while earning an MBA, an online MBA is a very good investment for professionals who receive MBA funding from their employer.
7. Is upGrad UGC approved? (upGrad online mba)
Ans. To provide young Indians with a 360-degree university experience online, we have partnered with universities to provide them with degree courses recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and World Education Services (WES).
8. Is it worth doing global MBA?
Ans. An MBA can help you broaden your career opportunities by opening doors to a range of exciting job prospects. MBA is an internationally recognized postgraduate program, so acquiring one from a renowned institute can add value to your portfolio.
9. How hard is it to get an online MBA?
Ans. Online MBA programs are almost certainly easier to get into than traditional MBA programs. A 2012 study by the Graduate Management Admission Council found that conventional MBA programs had a higher median acceptance rate than full-time MBA programs at 45 percent.