MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a master level course. The duration of this course is generally 2-year long and its syllabus is divide in 2 semester. And is provided on a part-time basis by the various institutions. It academically scrutinizes areas of exploration, consultation, proportion, estimation, sales, innovation, and administration in the sector of Pharmaceuticals with the application of many organizational and research skills and business strategies. An integrated study of health and chemical sciences and management & marketing strategies are included in the program. It is career presenting in nature and provides many job opportunities for candidates after its successful completion.
1. Chitkara University Payscale for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management 2022:-
- Pharmaceutical Purchase Manager:- 3.5 lacs
- Drug Distribution Manager:- 4 lacs
- Sales Manager:- 4 lacs
- Market Researcher and Drug Developer:- 4.5 lacs
- Business Development Manager:- 3.5 lacs
2. Chitkara University Eligibility for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management 2022:-
- The student should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized university.
- The student appearing in the final year examination can apply but they must have secured a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination. However, the student must submit his/her graduation completion certificates by September 30, 2021, failing which he/she shall be de-registered.
- Students having a compartment in any subject will not be considered.
- Having work experience is not necessary for admission to the program.
- Admission to the MBA program at Chitkara Business School is based on merit ranking in CAT / MAT / NMAT / XAT / CMAT Score, followed by group discussions and personal interviews. Applicants who have not taken any of the above-mentioned entrance exams shall have to take the Chitkara University Test with group discussions and personal interviews. The decision of the selection committee will be final.