Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon, one of the top ranked business seminaries in India, has closed its Admission 2022 process on November 26, 2021. MDI Gurgaon will accept CAT 2021 and GMAT score for PGDM Admission 2022. Grounded on once trends, MDI Gurgaon cut off for Admission 2022 is anticipated to remain between 93-95ile, which is amongst the loftiest innon-IIM B- seminaries.
MDI Gurgaon is regarded as one of the stylish operation institutes in India. The institute offers AICTE approved two times full time PGDM/ PGDM-HRM and PGDM-IB programmes piecemeal from other one time PGDM programmes and doctoral programmes. CAT 2021 test scores will be the top shortlisting criterion for GD/ PI round in MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022. Read this composition to know the crucial USPs, MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022 process, and all about its operation and selection criteria, figure, anticipated cut offs, placements and further
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022-Management Development Institute, Gurgaon will release the operation form for the MBA anytime soon. Campaigners can fill the MDI Gurgaon MBA operation form till the last week of November 2021. MDI Gurgaon admission form will be penetrated on mdi.ac.in.
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022
MDI Gurgaon offers admission in Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource (PGP-HR), and Post Graduate Programme in International Business (PGP-IB). Those asking to take admission in MDI Gurgaon PGP batch 2022-24 will be needed to appear for CAT which will be held on November 28. On the base of campaigners’ performance in CAT and selection rounds of MDI Gurgaon, final score will be calculated to offer admission into two time Post Graduate Programme.
Important dates of MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022
|CAT registration 2021 start date||August 4, 2021|
|Last day to fill CAT application form 2021||September 15, 2021|
|Availability of MDI Gurgaon application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill MDI Gurgaon registration form||To be announced|
|CAT 2021 exam date||November 28, 2021|
|Declaration of CAT result 2021||Second week of January 2022|
|Shortlist for PI/WAT||To be announced|
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022-Eligibility Criteria
MDI Gurgaon prescribes the eligibility criteria for different programmes
Eligibility for PGPM and PGP-HRM
- Campaigners must have a minimum of 50 marks in total or original CGPA in class 10th and 12th.
- Applicants must have a scale degree in any discipline with an total of at least 50 marks or original CGPA.
- Campaigners must number a minimum of three times of education after completing 10+2 position.
- Scholars appearing in the final time of the qualifying examination can also apply handed they’ve to submit all the needed documents for Bachelor’s degree by June 30, 2022.
Eligibility for PGP-IB
- Campaigners must have completed 10+2 position along with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (minimum 4 times) with a minimum of 50 marks in total or original CGPA.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1 time of work experience post qualification of Bachelor’s degree as on December 31, 2021.
Note-The base for calculating the chance of the seeker in academics will be followed as per the morals of separate board/ institute/ university from where the applicant has attained the instrument/ degree. In case the marks are attained in terms of CGPA also the conversion will be done as per the morals of the separate board/ university. In case the board/ institute/ university doesn’t define a conversion rule also the parity will be established by dividing attained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the bit attained by 100.
MDI Gurgaon Admission-Application Form 2022
MDI Gurgaon 2022 admission operation form will be available in online mode anytime soon. The online MDI Gurgaon operation form can be filled till the last week of November 2021.
Note– Campaigners will have to fill the single form, the preference of the PGPM/ PGP-HRM/ PGP-IB will be taken only from the shortlisted campaigners in February 2022. Preference formerly filled will be final.
How to fill MDI Gurgaon 2022 operation form
Step 1– Visit the sanctioned website of MDI Gurgaon and read all the conditions, after that check on the protestation and enter Dispatch ID and click on “Proceed”.
Step 2– Now campaigners will be diverted to a new runner where they need to give the following details for MDI Gurgaon PGDM enrollment 2022.
Dates of birth
Step 3– Now click on “Proceed” tab
Step 4-An OTP will be transferred on the handed mobile number, enter the same and timepiece on” Corroborate” button
Step 3– Now click on “Proceed” tab
Step 4-An OTP will be transferred on the handed mobile number, enter the same and timepiece on” Corroborate” button
Step 5– Now campaigners will land on runner where they need to click on “Proceed” tab to fill the operation form of MDI Gurgaon
Step 6– Now campaigners will have to enter the following details in the operation form of MDI Gurgaon PGDM programme 2022 Check on” Terms and Communication”
Step 7– Now click on” Do to pay” button
- Online- Debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- Rs. 3000 (inclusive of 18 GST)
Step 8– Pay the operation figure for MDI Gurgaon PGDM programme 2022
Step 9– Take a print out of figure damage for future reference
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2022
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022 – Management Development Institute, Gurgaon will make public the application form for the MBA anytime soon. Candidates can fill the MDI Gurgaon MBA application form till the very last week of November 2021. MDI Gurgaon admission form will be available on mdi.ac.in.
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2022 Last Date
|Last date to apply for PGDM-BM (Round 1) admission 2022||17 Jan '22|
|Interview Date for PGDM-BM (Round 1) admission 2022|
|Last date to apply for PGDM-Executive admission 2022||12 Apr '22|
|MDI Test Date for PGDM-Executive admission 2022||24 Apr '22|
MDI Gurgaon Application Form 2022 Last Date to Apply
The important dates related to MDI Gurgaon FPM admission 2022 are given below:
Last date to apply for FPM admission 2022 : 31st March 2022
MDI Gurgaon Fees 2022
Fees and Other Charges for PGDM 2022 – 24
|Particulars||1st Year (in Rs.)||2nd Year (in Rs.)|
|Reading Material Fees||24,000||25,000|
|Students Welfare Activities||10,000||10,000|
|Medical Insurance Premium (2 yrs.)||1,500||1,500|
MDI Gurgaon admission process 2022
MDI Gurgaon selection process will be conducted in two stages which are as follows
Stage 1-Shortlisting of campaigners
Stage 2– Appearing for selection rounds
Stage 1-Shortlisting of campaigners
In this stage only aspirants who have filled the MDI Gurgaon operation form 2022 will be considered for shortlisting on the CAT 2021 score. The number of campaigners to be shortlisted will be decided by the authorities.
Stage 2– Appearing for selection rounds
- Campaigners who’ll be shortlisted in the first stage will have to appear for the selection rounds of MDI Gurgaon admission-Particular Interview
- Written Capability Test (WAT) * Shortlisted campaigners will be given motifs grounded on which they will have to give written analysis. The evaluation for this round will be done on the following parameters
MDI Gurgaon Registration 2022
MDI Admission 2022 Registration Form has been released on 9th December 2021 for PGDM (Executive). MDI is also recognized as Management Development Institute and this institute is located in Gurgaon. MDI stands for Management Development Institute, Gorgon. The university offers PG courses to applicants.
MDI Admission 2022 Registration Form can be filled till 17th January 2022 For PGDM (BM). The postgraduate program in management part-time for the academic year for 2022-23.
MDI Gurgaon Cut-off 2022
MDI Gurgaon offers PGDM/ PGDM-HRM/ PGDM-IB, PGDM-NMP, PGDM-EMP, FMP/ EFMP courses based on CAT and GMAT score. The named campaigners based on the CAT score will have to appear for the final step, which is a particular interview. In view of once trends, the anticipated CAT cut-off 2021 for MDI might be 93 and 95 for admissions 2021.
MDI Gurgaon CAT Cut off 2022 (Expected)
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||85|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||79|
MDI GMAT Expected Cut-off 2022
|PGDM- NMP||680 – 700|
|PGDM-EMP||680 – 700|
|FMP/EFMP||680 – 700|
MDI Gurgaon Sectional Cutoff
- Top Ranked B- Academy MDI Gurgaon has constantly been ranked amongst the top B- seminaries in the country. In the MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2021 MDI Gurgaon was ranked #9 and in the NIRF Ranking 2021 Management, MDI Gurgaon is Ranked #11 among top management institutes in India.
- Accreditation MDI Gurgaon has won International AMBA and SAQS Accreditations. MDI also has NBA Accreditation.
- Placements 2021 at par with top IIMs Despite the epidemic situation, the Placement 2021 at MDI Gurgaon have remained high and at par with top IIMs. MDI Gurgaon has registered highest package of Rs. 44 LPA, average package of Rs.23.15 LPA and the median package of Rs. 23 LPA. On the other hand, IIM Kozhikode registered average salary of Rs.22.53 LPA; IIM Indore registered average salary of Rs.23.60 LPA and IIM Lucknow registered average salary of Rs. 26 LPA in Placement 2021
- International Partnerships With a vision to be a Global B- Academy, MDI Gurgaon has partnered with top management institutes and universities across the world including England, USA, Canada, Denmark, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, China, Japan, South Korea, Greece, Portugal, Italy, Russia, Poland, Netherlands among numerous others for student and faculty exchange.
- Largely Good & Endured Faculty at MDI Gurgaon is a healthy blend of academicians, policy makers, administrators and managers. The faculty members are drawn from top Indian and Global institutes and are exploration concentrated. Utmost of the faculty members have doctoral degree or are pursuing the same. They’ve rich industry experience as well. As a consequence, MDI scholars are suitable to get a rich blend of academic exploration as well as best practices from industry.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Admission Criteria
- MDI Gurgaon offers admission to MBA program in General Management, Human Resources Management, Master in Management and International Business. MDI Gurgaon MBA-IB is a dual degree program & has collaboration with ESCP-Europe. MDI Gurgaon MBA & MBA-HRM Eligibility Criteria
- To pursue an MBA program from MDI Gurgaon, campaigners are needed to have a scale degree in any discipline with 50 marks in total from a honored university.
- Scholars should have passed the 10+ 2 position with 50 marks in total.
MDI Gurgaon MBA-IB Eligibility Criteria
- Scholars must have a Bachelorette’s degree with 4 times of duration in any discipline with 50 marks in total from a honoured university.
- Aspirants should have done 10 2 position with 50 marks in total from a honored education board.
- MDI Gurgaon MBA Selection Criteria
- To be named for any MBA program at MDI Gurgaon students must secure a good score in the Standard Tests similar as CAT/ GMAT.
- The valid GMAT score will be accepted only for foreign scholars by authority.
MDI Gurgaon MBA How to Apply?
- Visit MDI portal
- Click on the MBA program
- Apply after enrolment with a valid Mail Id and Phone Number.
- Tick on the program applying for MBA/ MBA-HRM/ MBA-IB.
- Campaigners may apply for further than one program.
- Fill up with all necessary details
- Submit the application after paying the application fee online.
MDI Gurgaon PGDM-BM Admission Criteria
MDI Gurgaon offers PGDM-BM program, a 18 months full- time executive management program. Admission to MDI Gurgaon PGDM-BM is offered to self- sponsored and sponsored candidates. MDI conducts admission for this course in two rounds.
MDI Gurgaon PGDM-BM Eligibility Criteria
- Campaigners must have at least 50 in the 10 2 examination.
- Scholars must have passed a minimal 3 years bachelorette’s degree in any discipline with 50 marks in total.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification executive work experience.
MDI Gurgaon PGDM-BM Selection Criteria
- Campaigners are first shortlisted for PI- grounded on GMAT or CAT score.
- The final selection will be grounded on Particular Interview performance and CAT/ GMAT score.
- For Foreign/ NRI/ PIO Aspirants, a valid GMAT score will be considered for the admission process.
How to apply for MDI Gurgaon PGDM-BM?
- Apply online from the MDI website
- Click on the PGDM-BM
- Click on Apply
- Online enrollment must have completed and submit the filled form within the deadline
- Pay the application fee of INR 3000 through Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- For Foreign/ NRI/ PIO Aspirants, the Application fee is INR 8496.
MDI Gurgaon PGP-PPM Admission Criteria 2022
- MDI provides sponsored admission to the MDI Gurgaon PGP-PPM. The duration of the course is 2 years.
MDI Gurgaon PGP-PPM Eligibility Criteria
- Officers of All India Services, Central Services ( organized &non-organized, specialized &non-technical), faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes and also officers of the State Civil Services (SCS)/Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS) are eligible.
- Must have completed 5 years of Group A service.
- Must have minimal 3 years of remaining service after completing the course.
- Mustn’t have experienced a 12-weeks or further duration training program in India during 5 times services.
- Mustn’t have more than 2-weeks abroad training in the first 2 years of service and not more than a month in preceding 3- years or not further than 6 month in 5 years.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Executive Admission Criteria 2022
MDI Gurgaon MBA Executive course offers for three years, for Managers, Executive and Entrepreneurs. The institute conducts admission for this course two a year i.e July Batch and January Batch. The classes are listed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday for First year.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Executive Eligibility Criteria
- Campaigners must have Bachelor’s degree from a honoured University or Institute
- Must have a minimum of 50 marks in Bachelor’s degree, Class 10, and Class 12.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience post qualification.
- Note Stipendiary/ training period isn’t considered as experience.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Executive Selection Criteria
Through MDI Test, MDI conducts a written test or online at the Gurgaon campus. The test is similar to the pattern of CAT that includes sections similar as quantitative ability, logical reasoning, and English language skills.
- Through CAT The score of CAT 2022 is conducted for the admission process of similar campaigners.
- Through GMAT Campaigners with GMAT scores that appeared within 5 years, are named grounded on GMAT performance.
- The final selection of the campaigners is grounded on either the test score and Particular Interview performance.
- The admission is offered to both organisation sponsored and self sponsored candidates.
- In the case of organisation Sponsored campaigners, sponsorship letter from the association is obligatory.
- No objection letter from the association is mandatory from self- patronized campaigners.
How to apply for MDI Gurgaon MBA Executive?
- Visit the Admission section of the MDI Website
- Click on “ PGDM (Executive Management Programme)”
- Register with particular details.
- Fill up the application form
- Pay INR 3000 including 18 GST for the application fee
- Submit the form within the given deadline.
MDI Gurgaon FPM & EFPM Admission Criteria 2022
MDI Gurgaon FPM program offers in the Ph.D. domain and Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM). The course duration is 4-5 times from the date of enrollment. This may be extended up to 7 times grounded on the merit and work progress of the FPM/ EFPM commission.
MDI Gurgaon FPM Eligibility Criteria
- FPM and EFPM campaigners must have a master’s degree from any stream with minimal 60 marks.
- For Five times integrated Master’s degree campaigners, it’s obligatory to have minimal 60 total marks.
- Must have a minimal 50 in bachelorette’s degree, Class 10 and Class 12.
- In addition to this, EFPM campaigners must have minimal 10 times work experience.
- The age limit for EFPM campaigners is 35 Times.
- For FPM admission, Final times campaigners appearing for the final examination can apply.
- Both FPM and EFPM campaigners must have valid standard test scores like CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ UGC-JRF/ GATE.
- Note Full time PGP (2 Times) alumni from MDI, IIMs, XLRI & FMS are waived off from standard test scores.
MDI Gurgaon FPM Selection Criteria
FPM and EFPM campaigners named by the commission grounded on performance in standard test, academic record, knowledge creation and dispersion in operation sluice, and professional accomplishments.
MDI FPM Financial Assistance
- MDI offers FPM education for 3 times to the MBA good campaigners and 4 times for non-MBA-qualified campaigners.
- The education amount for the first 2 years is INR 30000 per month and INR 35000 per month for the remaining duration.
- Additional total contingency grant is offered of INR 80000 and a conference grant of INR 250000.
- MDI also waived off Tuition fee, Reading material fees, Student welfare fees & Library fee for FPM students.
How to apply MDI Gurgaon FPM & EFPM?
- Visit MDI Gurgaon website.
- Apply Online in the Admission section followed by clicking for “ Fellowship Programme in Management”
- Register for the course with Email Id and Phone Number.
- Fill up the application form as per the given instruction in the form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay application form INR 3000 inclusive of 18 GST through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card .
- Submit the form within the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do I've the separate form for MDI Gurgaon?
Ans. Yes, campaigners aspiring to take admission to MDI Gurgaon will have to fill the admission form of MDI Gurgaon.
Q2. Can I apply for MDI Gurgaon admission 2021 on the base of other entrance test score?
Ans. MDI Gurgaon offers admission to PGPM/ PGP-HRM/ PGP-IB on the base of CAT 2021 score only.
Q3. What's test date for CAT 2021?
Ans. CAT 2021 is listed to be held on November 28, 2021.
Q4. What's the last date to register for CAT 2021?
Ans. The last date to fill the operation form of CAT 2021 was September 15, 2021.
Q5. What are the selection rounds for MDI Gurgaon admission 2021?
Ans. The selection round of MDI Gurgaon will correspond of written capability test, particular interview and group discussion.
Q6. When can I apply for MDI Gurgaon?
Ans. Applications are currently invited for MDI Gurgaon PGDM-BM, PGDM Executive and FPM programmes. Candidates seeking admission to all these courses can apply till January 17 (Round 1) and March 21(Round 2), April 12 and March 31, respectively.
Q7. What is the minimum percentile required to become eligible for MDI Gurgaon admission?
Ans. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50 per cent aggregate to become eligible for admission to MDI.
Q8. Is CAT score compulsory for MDI Gurgaon PGPM?
Yes, for PGDM Indian applicants Ans.CAT score is compulsory at MDI Gurgaon. The PI and GD shortlisting process is solely based on CAT score. For Foreign applicants, GMAT score is considered for selection and shortlisting procedure.
Q9. How is the placement at MDI Gurgaon?
Ans. The Highest CTC of placement 2020 is INR 44 LPA. It has increased by 8.6% compared to the past year. The median salary of PGDM batch is INR 23 lakhs LPA. MNCs Recruiters have offered the highest jobs among 128 recruiters. Check MDI Gurgaon Placement
Q10. How can I apply for MDI in Gurgaon?
Ans. The form is made available at MDI website for its both campuses – MDI Gurgaon and MDI Murshidabad. The application fee is Rs. 3000/-. Candidates seeking admission to various PGDM programmes 2022-24 at MDI Gurgaon should appear in CAT 2021 on November 28, 2021.
Q11. Does MDI require work ex?
Ans. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification executive work experience as on December 31. All sponsored candidates are required to take either CAT (domestic applicants) or GMAT (international applicants) test.
Q12. What is the cutoff for MDI Gurgaon?
Ans. MDI Gurgaon accepts CAT score for its admission process. The expected cutoff for MDI Gurgaon is 94 percentile.
Q13. Does MDI form reopen?
Ans. Most private institutes like IMT, IMI, MDI, GIM and TAPMI reopen registration form just a couple of days after the CAT results for a week or so. Make sure that you follow the Facebook page of all these colleges so that you don’t miss out on any admissions related notifications.
Q14. Does MDI Gurgaon accept MAT score?
Ans. No, MDI Gurgaon doesn’t accept a MAT score. The institute accepts a valid CAT score to shortlist the candidates for the final admission round.
Q15. Does MDI Gurgaon give hotel accommodation?
Ans. Scholars of PGPM, PGP-HR, and PGP-IM can stay at the Campus and are handed with accommodation on binary-sharing base. There are separate hostel blocks for girl scholars.
There’s also an administrative hostel for the actors of executive graduate programs (NMP).
Q16. Where is MDI Gurgaon located?
Ans. MDI is located in Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurugram, Haryana, It’s roughly 12 kilometers down from the IGI Airport in Delhi.
Q17. What's the registration process for international candidates at MDI Gurgaon?
Ans. For International campaigners seeking admission at MDI, they must fill the form available on the institute’s functionary website. The submission of the form is an offline process.
Q18. What's the introductory admission criteria for the MDI Gurgaon PGP course?
Ans. Admission to the PGP courses is grounded on the seeker’s fulfillment of the eligibility criteria followed by his/ her performance in the CAT test followed by WAT-GD-PI conducted by the MDI institute.
Q19. Does MDI Gurgaon offer decent placement opportunities?
Ans. The institute boasts for furnishing 100 placements to utmost of its scholars. The institute conducts lot placements on an periodic base. A number of scholars are recruited by industry giants like
Aditya Birla Group
Q20. What were the placement statistics at MDI Gurgaon during the previous batch?
Ans. The previous recruitment drive witnessed an increase of 5 in the payment packages.
56 of the MDI scholars got placed at the Fortune 500 companies.
50 of the batch secured a payment of 20 Lacs or further.
138 scholars entered PPOs
The highest payment package offered was INR40.79 Lacs.
Q21. Does MDI Gurgaon offer education loan?
Ans. Yes, MDI provides Bank loan support through certain banks. The list of banks that offer study loans are
SBI Scholar Loan Scheme
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank Education Loan Scheme
IDBI Bank Special Education Loan Scheme
Bank of India
PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme
Credila HDFC Education Loan