MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Young B-School Points to be Encyclopaedically Fete; Check USPs, Fee, Placement, Selection Process – 2nd Phase Operation is Open
MDI Murshidabad has opened 2nd phase of online operation for admission 2022 for its flagship PGDM 2022-24 batch. A new but leading B School which is creating a positive impact, MDIM aims to be encyclopaedically recognized. MDI Murshidabad offers PGDM at a much lower figure than MDI Gurgaon and will accept CAT 2021 and GMAT scores for admission in 2022. The last date to apply for admission in 2022 is February 11, 2022
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022
MDI Murshidabad, a B- academy with numerous accolades and USPs, has opened 2nd phase of its operation process for PGDM admission 2022. One of the most sought-after B- seminaries in India, Management Development Institute (MDI) has two demesne – MDI Gurgaon and MDI Murshidabad. While MDI Gurgaon lot was established in 1973, the comparatively immature MDI Murshidabad lot was launched in 2014 and in a short period of multitudinous times, MDI Murshidabad has grown to be a leading B- academy in India with its assiduity applicable curriculum, innovative pedagogic approach, moderate figure, and strong placements.
Dr Atmanand, director of MDI Murshidabad, envisions see the institute to be in the top 25 Seminaries of India and plans to take the institute to new heights.SharinghisvisionwithMBAUniverse.com, he said, “ MDI aims to be an encyclopaedically famed business academy nurturing responsible leaders through academic excellence and nonstop invention for creating sustainable results.”
MDI Murshidabad is taking numerous enterprises like getting digitally ready, partnering with top global universities, redesigning the class and making pedagogical changes, getting top faculty, and gauging new heights in placement among others.
MDI Murshidabad offers AICTE approved two times full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is original to MBA. CAT 2021 test scores will be accepted in MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 to shortlist contenders for the alternate phase of the admission round. The B- academy considers good sectional scores, overall CAT 2021 percentile will be the top shortlisting criterion for GD/ PI round in the MDI Murshidabad admission criteria. The operation process for MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 is open at an operation figure of Rs. 1180. MDI Murshidabad’s last date to apply for admission in 2022 is February 11, 2022.
Read this composition to know the vital USPs, MDI Murshidabad admission criteria 2022, Fees, Placements, how to apply for MDI Murshidabad admission 2022 and all about its selection process.
MDI Murshidabad Key Highlights & USPs
- Guided by MDI Gurgaon Inaugurated in 2014, MDI Murshidabad is nearly guided by MDI Gurgaon. MDIM is an immature business academy creating a positive impact on people, companies and society and aims to be an encyclopedically recognized management academy
- Committed to Impart Quality Management Education MDI Murshidabad is committed to conducting quality administration education. The Murshidabad lot is a part of MDI’s vision to nurture and promote gifts and enterprise.
- Assiduity Centric Courses MDIM offers assiduity-centric courses in its PGDM programme like Business Analytics, AI & ML, FinTech, and HR Analytics among others
- Moderate Figure MDIM 2 times PGDM figure isRs.12.19 lakhs. The figure is much lower than the figure of utmost B- seminaries including MDI Gurgaon which have a figure structure above. 20 lakhs
- Strong Placements 2021 MDI Murshidabad has a harmonious high placement record. Placement 2021 recorded the topmost payment ofRs.26.42 LPA and Average Payment ofRs.9.09 LPA
- Top Babe 75 marquee companies made placement offers to scholars of the PGDM 2019-21 batch. Some of the top babes include ICICI Bank, SBI Life, SBI General, Wipro Digital, Linde, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Shyam Steel, Schneider Electric, PwC, KPMG, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Sabre, JLL, Emami Agrotech among others
- Blessings & Recognitions MDI Murshidabad offers AICTE approved PGDM programme. The institute is graded by CRISIL as A ** at National Level and A *** at the state position. It has been recognized bytheNHRDN-Shine.com B-School ranking check as the most stylish arising B- Academy in the country. MDIM is a member of the prestigious Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA) for a period of five times, effective from April 2019 to March 2024
- Good and Endured Faculty MDI Murshidabad has a good mix of immature, dynamic and educated faculty members, who are institution builders and pupil preceptors. Faculty from MDI Gurgaon regularly take classes at Murshidabad, and the scholars also get the occasion to interact with specialized faculty from other top institutions in the region like IIM Calcutta, ISI Calcutta, Jadavpur University, Calcutta University, and IIFT among others. Distinguished personalities across India in the field of academics, sedulity, business, government, culture and international relations, pay frequent visits to MDIM to address and interact with the scholars.
- Pedagogic Enterprise and Support MDI Murshidabad have set up a Bloomberg finance lab, Case Research Centre (MDIMCRC) in collaboration with the All India Management Association (AIMA) to develop Indian-centric business cases for the benefit of scholars and faculty.
- International Alliances MDI Murshidabad has partnered with SOAS University of London, United Kingdom to offer scholars of MDIM a global knowledge terrain through niche online international instrument programs
- CCE at MDIM Centre for Continue Education (CCE) of MDI Murshidabad has so far trained hundreds of marketable directors through online digital platforms. The companies include NALCO, IOCL, BHEL, BEML, GAIL, JK Paper, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., Coromandel International Ltd., Midhani, Amway India, Balmer Lawrie &Co.Ltd., HPCL, NTPC, RINL Vizag Steel Plant, TVS Electronics Ltd. Among others
MDI Murshidabad Fees, Programmes Offered, Seats
MDI Murshidabad offers 2 times full-time PGDM programme. Details of MDI Murshidabad freights, a programme offered and input is shared below:
|Programme Offered||MDI Murshidabad Fees||Seats|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Rs.12,19,000||180|
Programme Specializations :
MDI Murshidabad offers flagship 2 times full-time AICTE-approved PGDM programme. The course class is designed to enrich pupils’ chops and capacities in order to enable them in applying operation theories and generalities in life problems in business and sedulity. The programme is designed to nurture scholars and help them make and enhance their managerial capability.
In the alternate time, the pupil can choose a specialization outside of two functional areas. The areas of specialization are Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management
MDI Murshidabad Placements 2021
MDI Murshidabad has had a harmonious record of excellent placement since inception. The outside and average compensation packages at MDI Gurgaon have been rising time after time. MDI Murshidabad concluded its placement 2021 with a high record of placement offers from top babe for the sharing scholars.
MDIM Placement 2021 Highlights :
- Average Salary Rs.9.09 LPA
- Loftiest Salary Rs.26.42 LPA
- Median Salary Rs. 8 LPA
- Number of Companies in Placement 2021 75
Top Recruiters ICICI Bank, SBI Life, SBI General, Wipro Digital, Linde, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Shyam Steel, Schneider Electric, PwC, KPMG, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Sabre, JLL, Emami Agrotech
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Salient Points & Step-by-Step Process
Also are the pivotal highlights of the MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 process :
Respectable Entrance Exams :
Only CAT 2021 and GMAT test scores are accepted to shortlist the contenders for the final selection round in MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022.
MDI Murshidabad Cut Off for admission 2022 :
MDI Murshidabad cut-off either for CAT or for GMAT is not declared before shortlisting.
Going by the formerly trends, the MDI Murshidabad cut-off may remain between 85 to 90 percentiles in CAT 2021 for admission 2022.
Along with the CAT/ GMAT Test score cut-offs, MDI Murshidabad considers Academic score cut-offs; Final Selection Round cut-offs and the points awarded for work experience.
Final Selection Process in MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 :
The Shortlisted contenders will be called for the PI round between February and April 2022 at one of the following cosmopolites Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centres other than Gurugram and Kolkata are tentative.
The final Selection Round at MDI Murshidabad has factors like Group Discussion, Written Tests and Particular Interviews.
The final selection of the contenders will be predicated on weightages of CAT-2021/ valid GMAT score, PI, Academic merit, academic diversity, work experience and social diversities.
How to Apply for MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022?
MDI Murshidabad Admission process offers installation to use a single common online operation form to apply for both the demesne – MDI Murshidabad and MDI Gurgaon. The form is made available on the MDI website. The operation figure is detailed below :
|MDI Murshidabad||Rs.1180/-||Includes 18% GST|
|MDI Gurgaon||Rs.3000/-||Includes 18% GST|
|Both for MDIM & MDIG||Rs.3590/-||Includes 18% GST|
Contenders seeking MDI Murshidabad PGDM admission 2022 should have appeared in CAT 2021 on November 28, 2021, or GMAT and scored well.
MDI Murshidabad Eligibility for Admission
Below are shared the MDI Murshidabad eligibility criteria for admission in 2022 :
- The candidate must hold a minimum 3 times’ bachelor’s degree, with at least 50 marks or original CGPA
- A candidate appearing for the final time bachelor’s degree/ original qualification examination and those who have completed the degree conditions and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for MDI Murshidabad Admission.
- The contenders should be suitable to furnish valid scores for CAT 2021 or GMAT.
- The contenders must have at least 50 marks or original CGPA in both X and XII.
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Important Dates
The first step to partake in the MDI Murshidabad Admission process is to apply for CAT 2021 and also apply to MDI Gurgaon singly. Following are the pivotal dates to apply for MDI Murshidabad admission 2022 :
|Application Start date Phase-1||September 21, 2021||Apply online only|
|MDI Murshidabad Last date to apply for Admission phase-1||November 26, 2021||Phase-1 Application closed|
|MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Application Start date Phase-2||November 27, 2021||Apply Online through MDIM’s website|
|MDI Murshidabad Last date to apply for Admission phase-2||February 11, 2022||Don’t Expect Extension|
|MDI Murshidabad Short List Announcement for final selection round 2022||February 2022,||After Declaration of CAT 2021 Result in Jan 2022|
|Final Selection PI Round||February to April 2022||PI Round may be conducted online|
MDI Society established its alternate lot at Murshidabad in West Bengal in 2014. Since its inception, MDI Murshidabad has been committed to achieving academic excellence and turning out quality directors and global leaders. Spread over 10 acres, it has a state-of-the- art structure and expert faculty. MDI Murshidabad has hosted several events organized by pupil-driven clubs and panels. Scholars have also shown their gift by participating and winning accolades in competitions held at other celebrated B- seminaries in the country.