Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022:- MBA and PGDM (Postgraduate Diploma in Management) programmes are offered by Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 via online, offline, and distance learning modes. Mumbai, sometimes known as the “City of Dreams” or the “Finance Capital of India,” is home to more than 260 of India’s finest MBA colleges. The AICTE has approved 57 mba institutions in Mumbai, whereas the UGC has approved 17. MBA programmes are available in a variety of specialities, from finance and marketing to supply chain management and urban planning, at the best MBA institution in Mumbai.
- In Mumbai, there are roughly 106 private MBA colleges and 11 government MBA colleges out of a total of 262 MBA colleges.
- NIRF Ranking 2021 places Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NIIE) Mumbai, and S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research at 10, 12, and 19, respectively.
- Some of the greatest MBA colleges in Mumbai include Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management [SJMSOM], SPJIMR, IIT Bombay, and SBM NMIMS.
- MBA admissions to the best MBA Colleges in Mumbai are primarily determined by a test known as the CAT. However, marks from other management admission tests including as the MAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAH CET, and even the GMAT and GRE are accepted by many universities. Some of the best hotel management colleges in Mumbai include IHM Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hotel and Tourism Management Studies – [BVCHTMS] Navi Mumbai, and ITM Institute of Hotel Management – [ITM-IHM] Mumbai.
- Depending on the universities, the average tuition for pursuing MBA/PGDM programmes at the Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 can range from INR 50,000 to 30 lakhs each year.
- K. C. College of Management Studies – [KCCMS] Mumbai, ISMS Mumbai, Mumbai University, and KJSCCETR Mumbai are among the Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 with fees under INR 60,000.The best MBA colleges in India provide excellent placement possibilities with high pay packages and a great return on investment. The typical CTC is between INR 18 and 30 LPA.
- Accenture, Amazon, Axis Bank, HCL, HDFC, and other top-tier corporations participate in placement drives organized by Mumbai’s best MBA universities.
- The best colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Finance include SJMSOM Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, and SBM NMIMS Mumbai, which are all ranked among the top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai.Hub of MBA education
Top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai 2022
|College Name||Average Fees(INR)|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai||14,94,000|
|Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research||6,60,000|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai||18,60,000|
SPJIMR Mumbai is a private management institution that was ranked #19 by the NIRF in 2021 and #151–200 in the QS World University Rankings in 2022. The Bharatiya Vidhya Bhawan’s SP Jain Institute of Management is accredited by NBA, UGC, and AACSB (Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Full-time residential programmes such as the PGDM, PGPM, GMP (Global Management Program), PGMPW (Post Graduate Management Program for Women), and FPM are available at the college. Five courses in family business management, two entrepreneurship programmes, two global programmes, one executive programme, and three social sector programmes are available at the college. At the Mumbai campus, SPJIMR offers the PGEMP executive management programme, while at the Delhi campus, the PGPGM programme is available. Check out SP Jain Courses for more information.
Over 75 new recruiters participated in the placement campaign, offering an average package totaling INR. 26.06. LPA. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai, also known as SPJIMR, revealed its 2021 placement report for the PGDM batch in a record period of two days.
|Particulars||Placement Statistics(2019-20)||Placement Statistics (2020-21)|
|No. of Companies visited||170+||150+|
|Highest CTC (Domestic)||INR 38.57 LPA||INR 34.72 LPA|
|Highest CTC (International)||INR 58.61 LPA||-|
|CTC of Top 50 Students||-||INR 25.16 LPA|
|CTC of Top 100 Students||-||INR 22.89 LPA|
|CTC of Top 150 Students||-||INR 21.55 LPA|
|CTC of Top 200 Students||-||INR 20.16 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 18.33 LPA||INR 18.45 LPA|
|Major Sectors||IT, analytics, Consulting, Start up & E-Commerce||IT, analytics, Consulting, Start up & E-Commerce|
|Top Recruiters||Abbott, Accenture, CISCO, Mahindra Logistics, Unacademy, Axis Bank, castrol etc||Adidas, Asian Paints, GE, L&T, Aditya Birla Group, Max Life Insurance, CRISIL, Accenture, Amazon etc|
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
NMIMS is classified as a university with 17 specialised schools, with 17000 students, and more than 750 full-time faculty members. The College offers a wide range of PG and Doctoral management programmes, including MBA, E-MBA, PGDM, and PhD, as well as a few UG, Diploma, and PG diploma programmes. The NMIMS Mumbai, which is known for its MBA/PGDM programme, is AICTE accredited and ranked 22 in the management category by NIRF in 2021. NBA, NAAC, AMBA, SAQS, and the Bureau of Indian Standards all certify NMIMS Mumbai programmes on a national and international level. The Business School continues to receive over 60,000 applications for a total of 860 MBA places. Examine the Admissions Process at NMIMS Mumbai.
NMIMS MBA Admissions 2022: Applications are now being accepted. Apply until November 21st. The NMAT application deadline is November 15th.
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) in Mumbai has announced its final placement report for summer internship placements in 2021 and 2022. This year’s placement season was a huge success for the institute. Despite the pandemic’s consequences, NMIMS Mumbai students were able to secure lucrative CTC packages.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
The Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) in Mumbai is a private management institute as well as the University of Mumbai’s Department of Management Studies. JBIMS’ flagship course, the Masters in Management Studies (MMS), is a two-year full-time programme. Aside from full-time Masters in Finance (MSc Finance), Master in Human Resource Development (MHRDM), part-time MMS, and a PhD programme, the institute also provides part-time MMS and a PhD programme. Learn more about the JBIMS Mumbai Course and Fees.
The Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), located in Churchgate, Mumbai, is one of India’s most famous business schools. The institute’s 2021 placement drive went off without a hitch. During the placement drive, students received good CTC packages. JBIMS Placements 2021 attracted 68 companies.
|Particulars||Placements Statistics (2018-20)||Placements Statistics (2019-21)|
|No. of companies participating in the placement drive||-||68|
|No. of new recruiters||20||-|
|No. of PPOs||67||54|
|Highest CTC||INR 32 LPA||INR 44 LPA|
|Mean CTC||INR 18.91 LPA||INR 23.16 LPA|
|Median CTC||-||INR 22.28 LPA|
|Top recruiting sector||Banking & Financial Sector||BFSI & IB|
|Top recruiters||Accenture Strategy, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Mahindra, Busleri etc||Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, BCG, Hindustan Unilever Limited, JSW, P&G etc|
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
The National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) is a postgraduate Public Management institute in Mumbai that was founded in 1963. According to the NIRF 2021 ranking, NITIE Mumbai is ranked 12th among the top 15 B-Schools. The college’s most well-known MBA programmes are the PGDIM and PGDISEM, both of which last two years. Furthermore, the school annually trains over 2000 professionals in various fields of Industrial Engineering & Management through its several week-long Management Development Programs (MDPs) and unit-based programmes (UBPs). Admissions to PGDSM/PGDISEM are based on CAT, GATE, GMAT, and GRE scores, followed by personal interviews. Candidates are shortlisted for FPM Admissions through a writing skill exam at the institute, followed by a research presentation and a personal interview. NITIE Mumbai Courses can be found here.
NITIE Mumbai is a Post Graduate Public Management Institute. For the academic batch 2019-21, the Institute is holding a placement drive. The highest CTC was INR 44 LPA, while the average CTC was INR 20.85 LPA during the 2021 placement drive. This year’s placement drive drew 43 new recruiters, with 44% of the group landing jobs in the consulting and IT industries.
|Total Number of Recruiters||143|
|First Time Recruiters||43|
|Highest Salary||INR 44 LPA|
|Average Salary||INR 20.85 LPA|
|Median Salary||INR 19.20 LPA|
|Top 10% Students Average Salary||INR 37.38 LPA|
|Top 20% Students Average Salary||INR 32.92 LPA|
|Major Sectors||Consulting and Analytics|
|Top Recruiters||EY, IDFC First, ETLI|
K J Somaiya Institute of Management
The K J Somaiya Institute of Management is a private autonomous business school in Somaiya Vidyavihar, Mumbai, that was founded in 1981. The AICTE has approved the institute, which is associated with the University of Mumbai. It has also received NAAC and NBA accreditation. The institute is placed 56 in the management category in the NIRF Rankings 2020. KK J Somaiya Institute of Management offers MBA and MCA programmes at the postgraduate level, as well as Ph.D. in Management research programmes. In its 2-year full-time flagship MBA programme, K J Somaiya offers numerous specialties, and shortlisting is based on a genuine CAT exam result, followed by GD and PI.
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, now known as K J Somaiya Institute of Management, is a top management college in India that offers full-time MBA programmes. It is located in Mumbai. The institute has released its interim placement report for the batch 20220-22, which shows that a total of 135 recruiters participated in the drive, with the highest CTC of INR 26.5 LPA and the average CTC of INR 10.6 LPA.
|Particulars||Placement Statistics (2019-21)||Placement Statistics (2020-22)|
|Total Number of Students||517||549|
|Percentage of Students Placed||99.79%||95%|
|Number of Companies Participated||174||135|
|Highest CTC||INR 29.75 LPA||INR 26.50 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 9.41LPA||INR 10.67 LPA|
|Median CTC||-||INR 10.21 LPA|
|Major Sectors||Banking, IT and Finance||-|
|Top Recruiters||Ebay, Citi, KPMG||Zomato, SBI|
NIRF Ranking 2021: Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022
The Ministry of HRD, Government of India, runs the NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework), which is India’s top ranking agency. It publishes ranking lists for various colleges in India, which are classified into eight categories.
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022: Every year, many organizations publish rankings of the best colleges in India. These organizations publish various lists, such as the Top MBA Colleges in India, Top BTech Colleges in India, and so on. These lists are also released for different cities and states in India based on several characteristics such as college perception, placements, teacher-student ratio, and so on.
NIRF, India Today, Economic Times, and others are among the prominent Indian organisations that publish such lists. The following is a rating of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai, along with their fees
NIRF has named IIT Bombay as the finest MBA college in Mumbai. In 2021, the national rating agency assigned the institute a rank of 11 in India.
- Despite being recognized as the finest in Mumbai, the institute has dropped one position from its previous ranking in 2022.
- SP Jain, NITIE, Narsee Monjee, and KJ Somaiya are among the other Mumbai colleges listed by NIRF.
|College Name||NIRF Score|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bombay 68.08|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai||64.52|
|S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research||58.73|
|SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||57.53|
|K.J.Somaiya Institute Of Management||46.68|
|Principal L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research||43.73|
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022:- India Today Ranking 2022
|College Name||India Today Ranking 2022|
|SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)||4|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)||9|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)||11|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR)||25|
|L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research||33|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE)||39|
|N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research||80|
|Universal Business School||86|
|IES Management College and Research Center||144|
|Atharva Institute of Management Studies||171|
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022: Return on Investment (Return on Investment)
The Return on Investment, or ROI, determines how advantageous it is to pursue a specific course from a specific college. The following are some of the best private MBA colleges in Mumbai in terms of return on investment.
|Name of the College||Course Fee (in INR)||Average Annual Package (In INR)|
|Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay||8,67,000||21,96,000|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research - Online Distance Learning Center||17,250||8,61,000|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering||12,53,000||10,88,000|
|Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management, NMIMS University, Mumbai||20,87,000||15,00,000|
Mumbai’s Best MBA Colleges Cutoff
Students are admitted to various colleges based on various criteria such as entrance tests and merit lists. The majority of Mumbai colleges recognize the MAT score, as well as the CAT and CMAT. Some of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai, along with their cutoff scores, are listed here.
|Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022||MBA Cutoff|
|SJMSOM IIT Bombay||90 (CAT)|
|SP Jain (SPJIMR)||92 (CAT)|
|Narsee Monjee (NMIMS)||209 (NMAT)|
|KJ Somaiya||86 (CAT)|
|Welingkar (WeSchool) Mumbai||80 (CAT)|
|NITIE Mumbai||90 (CAT)|
|SIMSREE Mumbai||144 (MAHCET)|
Institute of Management Studies, Narsee Monjee (NMIMS)
NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) is one of India’s top 10 MBA schools. Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, and Bangalore are among the cities where the institute has campuses.
- On the NAAC accreditation scale, NMIMS Mumbai received a 3.59 CGPA.
- In 2022, India Today ranked the institute as the 9th top B school.
- NMIMS received AACSB accreditation in April 2018, which is only given to less than 5% of the world’s business schools.
- The MBA programme at NMIMS is organised into six semesters.
- Special classes for French, Spanish, and German are included in the course curriculum to assist students in obtaining greater chances.
- The NMIMS MBA programme has a total of 111 credits, with 63 credits available for electives.
IIT Bombay’s Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM)
IIT Bombay, with its Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), is also a leader in India’s management business.
- In the year 2019, the institute was placed 4th in the QS World Rankings and is among the top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai.
- The MBA programme at SJMSOM-IIT Bombay emphasises on essential concepts such as financing, accounting, and operations, as well as technological issues such as technology policy and R&D management.
- The CAT score is used to determine MBA admissions, which is followed by a Written Ability Test.
- The MBA programme at the institute is organised into eight terms that last two years.
- The first year has 23 courses, while the second year includes electives.
Mumbai’s Best MBA Colleges The Common Admission Test (CAT) is India’s most popular management admission exam.
- Every year, around 2 lakh candidates take the CAT exam. In 2019, 2.44 lakh people applied for the CAT exam, which was held on November 24.
- The CAT score is accepted by the majority of Mumbai’s top MBA institutions.
- Many technology institutes, such as IITs, use the CAT score in their particular management programmes.
A list of Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 that accept the CAT score is shown below
- IIT Bombay’s Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research-SPJIMR Amity Global Business School National Institute of Industrial Engineering
- NITIE National Institute of Industrial Engineering-NITIE
Mumbai’s Best MBA Colleges MAH Top MBA colleges in Mumbai through CET, or the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, is a common admissions test for MBA admissions in Maharashtra’s leading universities.
- Maharashtra’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) administers the test.
- Logical Reasoning (75 questions), Abstract Reasoning (25 questions), Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions), Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehensions are all part of the MAH CET syllabus (50 questions).
- More than 330 public/private top MBA colleges in Maharashtra and 39 colleges in Mumbai recognise its score.
- Most of the best MBA schools publish CET cut-offs, which are usually around 98.
- MAH CET 2020 enrollment dates are tentatively set for January 14, 2020 through February 18, 2020.
The following is a list of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai, as determined by the CET
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research-We School
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management-LLIM
- Xavier Institute of Management and Research-XIMR
Top MBA colleges in Mumbai with Fees
|College Name||Total Fees|
|Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay (SJMSOM)||INR 4,24,000|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)||INR 3,50,000|
|S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)||INR 15,00,000|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR)||INR 3,33,000|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)||INR 9,25,000|
|Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research||INR 55,000|
|SIES College of Management Studies||INR 2,20,000|
|ICFAI Business School||INR 4,00,000|
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022, Rank Ordered by Placement
Top MBA institutions in Mumbai placements have a lot to offer, with some of the city’s most prestigious business institutes.
- Every year, an average MBA college in Mumbai receives more than 120 job offers.
- This year, more than 180 recruiters visited the NMIMS Mumbai campus.
- In these institutes, the average CTC offered is around INR 12-15 lakh.
Mumbai’s Best MBA Colleges One of the most sought-after MBA specialties is marketing. Furthermore, the industry is booming like no before.
- By the end of 2020, India’s advertising and marketing industry is predicted to surpass $10 billion.
- The digital marketing industry is predicted to develop at a 33.5 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) until 2020.
- Online marketing is expanding at a two-to-three-fold rate as well.
The following are some of the best marketing MBA colleges in Mumbai
- S.P. Jain Global School of Management Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ICFAI Business School Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay (SJMSOM)
- In Mumbai’s top MBA institutes, the average package for Marketing ranges from INR 6-8 lakh.
- Universities with the Best MBA Programs
In Mumbai, there are 178 MBA colleges (All)
Mumbai, India’s financial and business metropolis, is also one of the country’s top MBA destinations. Mumbai is, without a doubt, one of India’s most popular MBA destinations. MBA institutes in Mumbai provide a high-quality MBA education with excellent placement opportunities. It is also a centre for management, technology, and related fields of study. One of the most popular post-graduate programmes in Mumbai is the Master of Business Administration, or MBA. The two-year degree opens the door to a myriad of corporate job prospects.
JBIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, NMIMS Mumbai, K J Somaiya Mumbai, and NITIE Mumbai are the top five MBA institutes in Mumbai, according to reputable rankings. SJMSOM-IIT Mumbai, Welingkar, Mumbai, SIMSREE Mumbai, SIES Mumbai, IESMCRC Mumbai, and Kohinoor Business School are also among the top MBA institutes in Mumbai. Mumbai is a popular MBA destination because of all of these management colleges. Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, management, research-oriented, analytical thinking, eye for detail, goal-oriented & capacity to work under pressure, good mathematics skills, and other attributes are required of MBA professionals.
|Number of MBA Colleges in Mumbai||180 College|
More than Rs. 5 lakh- 48%
Rs. 3-5 lakh- 24%
Rs. 2-3 lakh- 11%
Rs. 1-2 lakh- 11%
Less than Rs. 1 lakh- 6%
Sales and Marketing
IT and Systems
Healthcare and Hospital
|Admission Process||CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAH CET and more.|
|Number of IITs||One|
Mumbai MBA Colleges Criteria for Eligibility
The requirements for an MBA programme may range from one college to the next. However, the following are the core MBA eligibility requirements
- As a basic eligibility condition for MBA candidates, they must have graduated from a recognised university with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (full-time).
- The majority of institutes have a graduation minimum score requirement of 50% average or comparable. The minimum aggregate score for reserved category students is 45 percent.
- Final-year graduate applicants are also eligible to apply for MBA if they can show documentation of completing their bachelor’s degree within the institute’s prescribed time frame.
MBA Institutions in Mumbai with NIRF Rankings and Ratings MBA colleges in Mumbai receive an aggregate NIRF ranking and rating based on teaching, learning, and resources, research and professional practise, graduation outcomes, and peer perception. Candidates can look up a list of the best colleges, as well as their NIRF 2020 and ratings (aggregate)
|College Name||NIRF’20 Ranking|
|SJMSOM IIT Bombay - Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Mumbai||11|
|NITIE Mumbai - National Institute of Industrial Engineering||12|
|S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai||18|
|K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research||56|
|VESIM - Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Research||76-100|
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022, both private and public
In Mumbai, there are around 151 MBA colleges that provide MBA courses, with 111 being private, 10 being public, and the rest being public-private colleges. Here is a list of some of Mumbai’s best private and public MBA schools.
List of Top Private MBA colleges in Mumbai
|Private College||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|Dr DY Patil University's School of Management (DYPUSM), Navi Mumbai.||8.4 L|
|Kohinoor Business School (KBS), Mumbai.||5.5L|
|Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SVIMS), Mumbai.||4.6 L|
|ASM's Institute of Management & Computer Studies (IMCOST), Thane.||2.31 L - 6.5 L|
|GNVS Institute of Management (GNVSIOM), Mumbai||3.5 L|
List of Top Public MBA colleges in Mumbai
|Public Colleges||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai||40.6 K - 1.05|
|Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Institute, Mumbai||5.6 L – 30. 76 L|
|Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), IIT Bombay, Mumbai||8.32 L|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai||6.63 L – 14 .63 L|
|Sasmira's Institute of Management Studies and Research||3.8 L|
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 Return on Investment
The return on investment of top schools in Mumbai is computed by dividing the benefit or return on investment by the cost of investment in the form of fees. In other terms, ROI refers to the difference between a candidate’s placement and the amount they paid for college. Candidates can review a list of MBA colleges in Mumbai, as well as course fees and typical salaries.
|College Name||Course Fee in Rs||Average salary (in Rs LPA)|
|TISS, Mumbai||30.33 LPA||20.06 LPA|
|NMIMS, Mumbai||30.37 LPA||17.97|
|SJMSOM, IIT Bombay, Mumbai||32.4 LPA||20.8|
|SIMSR Mumbai||28.5 LPA||13.25|
|SIMSREE, Mumbai||17 LPA||10.97|
Mumbai offers a variety of MBA specialisations.
Finance, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, IT and Systems, Operations, International Business, Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare and Hospitality, and more specialisations are available at MBA institutes in Mumbai. Finance and Sales and Marketing are the most popular, followed by Human Resources.
Which MBA exams are the most popular in Mumbai?
CAT and MAT are the most common entrance exams for MBA students in Mumbai. While a good CAT score will get you into colleges like IIT Bombay’s Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM) and Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), a good MAT score will get you into ASM’s Institute of Management & Computer Studies (IMCOST) and GNVS Institute of Management.
The remaining colleges accept XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAH CET, NMAT, MHT CET, TISSNET, WLCI Aptitude Test, and other aptitude tests for admission.
MBA colleges in Mumbai
Indeed, Mumbai is one of India’s leading MBA destination. Based on reputed Rankings, Top 5 MBA colleges in Mumbai are JBIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, NMIMS Mumbai, K J Somaiya Mumbai and NITIE Mumbai. If we expand this list, then SJMSOM-IIT Mumbai, Welingkar, Mumbai, SIMSREE Mumbai, SIES Mumbai, IESMCRC Mumbai, Kohinoor Business School are also highly ranked MBA colleges in Mumbai.
MBA Colleges in Mumbai accepting CAT, XAT
MBA colleges in Mumbai shortlist and offer admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM programmes on the basis of CAT and XAT exams.
- A student’s favourite, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai is one of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai with low fee structure, strong alumni base and high placements. The CAT score cut off at JBIMS is 95+ percentile! NITIE Mumbai, SJMSOM-IIT Mumbai and IIM Nagpur accept only CAT score
- SPJIMR Mumbai, K J Somaiya Institute of Management, SIMSREE, SIES, IESMCRC, are other good MBA colleges in Mumbai who accept CAT and XAT score.
- School of Business Management, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) accepts only NMAT by GMAC scores and does not accept CAT or XAT scores in admission.
MBA Colleges in Mumbai accepting CMAT, MAT
If you don’t have a high CAT or XAT score, don’t worry. Most MBA colleges in Mumbai like K J Somaiya Institute of Management Mumbai, Welingkar, Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research, SIES Mumbai, N L Dalmia, IES MCRC Mumbai, ITM Navi Mumbai, VESIM Mumbai, DSIMS Mumbai, Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies (GNIMS), BVIMSR, Mumbai; offer admissions based on CAT, XAT, CMAT/MAT or both CMAT and MAT exam scores. If you have 70 to 90+ percentile score in CMAT or MAT, you stand a good chance.
Fee for MBA Colleges in Mumbai
There are plenty of options for MBA in Mumbai. The fee range for Government MMS/MBA colleges and other Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 is also very wide. Do you know that JBIMS Mumbai has hiked its fee by 200% from Rs.2 lakhs to Rs.6 lakhs and still it is low! Other Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 charge between 10-20 lakhs, at par with IIMs. But don’t worry. There are many good MBA colleges that charge between 5-10 lakhs and offer good education and placements. Let’s look at fee for a few select B-schools
|MBA college in Mumbai||Fee for 2 year MMS/MBA/PGDM (Rs. In lakhs)|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai||14.94|
|Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research||6.6|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai||18.6|
|Kohinoor Business School||5.9|
Mumbai’s most popular MBA specialisations
In Mumbai, there are roughly 235 MBA colleges. Full-time MBA programmes, part-time MBA programmes, and online MBA programmes are all available. The candidate might choose from a number of different specialisation areas. The following are some of the most popular and sought-after MBA specialisations in Mumbai.
- Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 with Marketing Specialization
- IIT Bombay’s Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM)
- S.P. Jain Global School of Management (S.P. Jain Global School of Management) (S.P. Jain Global School
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is a management school founded by Narsee Monjee.
- ICFAI Business School is a business school based in India.
- Human Resources Management is a specialisation offered by several of Mumbai’s top MBA colleges.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is a management school founded by Narsee Monjee.
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (Principal L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research)
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies (K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies) (K. J. Somaiya
Admissions Process for Mumbai’s Best MBA Colleges
The admission process and eligibility requirements for MBA colleges in Mumbai differ from one institute to the next. On one hand, SPJIMR accepts XAT and CAT scores, but NMIMS only accepts NMAT scores. While NITIE only accepts marks from the CAT test, SIMSREE allows scores from the CMAT and MAT exams. However, there are a few standards, requirements, and essential rules that every applicant must meet in order to be considered for an MBA programme.
- If an applicant wishes to be admitted to a full-time MBA programme, he or she must have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in order to be considered.
Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai also called as the Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 or Best Colleges for MBA in Mumbai are in number of hundreds. The Top 10 MBA Colleges in Mumbai are the best of the 10 colleges that you should go for if you’re looking for MBA Colleges in Mumbai. Best Colleges in Mumbai for MBA and their MBA Fees in Mumbai are important if you’re searching for MBA Institutes in Mumbai. Colleges in Mumbai are not easy to find but hear are the Top 5 MBA Colleges in Mumbai. MBAMBA Best Colleges in Mumbai are the Top 20 government MBA Colleges in Mumbai also known as PGDM Colleges in Mumbai list of MBA colleges is Mumbai PDF or MBA Top Colleges in Mumbai. MBA Government Colleges in Mumbai are also chosen for minimum fees and Scholarships MBA Colleges in Mumbai List for Mumbai Top MBA Colleges or Top Colleges for MBA in Mumbai are mentioned in this article. MBA Fees in Mumbai university is in the number of lakhs but Government MBA Colleges in Mumbai have lesser fees. MBA in Mumbai is very popular and the Top Business Schools in Mumbai or Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai with low Fees are chosen for the same. MBAMBA from Mumbai university for which MBA course Fees in Mumbai is not as high as it should be is good. List of Top 50 MBA Colleges in Mumbai for PGDM courses in Mumbai with MBA Colleges in Mumbai with Fees for MBA course in Mumbai is mentioned in this article. MBA Colleges in Mumbai Top 10 are the best chosen List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai and that’s why called the Top ten MBA Colleges in Mumbai. Top B-schools in Mumbai are popular as Best Business Schools in Mumbai. Top 10 Colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Top 10 Government MBA Colleges in Mumbai is for MBA university in Mumbai. Welingkar Quora is one of the Best university for MBA in Mumbai and often counted in Top 10 Management Colleges in Mumbai for MBA Colleges in Mumbai Fees or MBA Colleges in Mumbai with low Fees and that’s the reason for it being in the Top Colleges in Mumbai for MBA and Best MBA Colleges Mumbai. MBA Colleges in Mumbai ranking and Management Colleges in Mumbai also Good MBA Colleges in Mumbai along Best university in Mumbai for MBA with Top 10 MBA College in Mumbai and Best Institute for MBA in Mumbai are mentioned in this article. Mumbai MBA Colleges for MBA Colleges in Mumbai without entrance exam are also their selected as Business Schools in Mumbai. MBA Colleges in powai for Top PGDM Colleges in Mumbai at tier 3 MBA Colleges in Mumbai and Top 10 B-schools in Mumbai are mentioned in this article. List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai and MBA Mumbai university Mumbai university MBA with Top MBA Institutes in Mumbai and Mumbai Best MBA College are all tabulated in this article for PGDM courses Mumbai. List of Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 according to MBA govt Colleges in Mumbai and Best PGDM Colleges in Mumbai for Best Colleges for PGDM in Mumbai with Top MBA Colleges Mumbai and College for MBA in Mumbai for PGDM in Mumbai which is very popular. MBA in finance Fees in Mumbai and Best B-schools in Mumbai With List of Government MBA Colleges in Mumbai with Fees structure for MBA Mumbai and MBA Schools in Mumbai is what this article clarifies. Worst MBA colleges in Mumbai are bad. Top 10 Colleges of MBA in Mumbai and Mumbai Best College for MBA with Top College for MBA in Mumbai as Best MBA Institute in Mumbai and Top 10 MBA Colleges in Mumbai with Fee structure is also included. Top Colleges in Mumbai or Mumbai Top Colleges and Bgrade MBA Colleges in Mumbai as Mumbai MBA College With ranking of MBA Colleges in Mumbai as Colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Mumbai MBA College ranking are also added. MBA College in Mumbai, MBA in Mumbai university, List of MBA Colleges in Mumbai with Fees, MBA Colleges Mumbai, Mumbai Colleges are the Mumbai Top MBA College. PGDM Mumbai is popular so Top Institutes for MBA in Mumbai and MBA in marketing Colleges in Mumbai are also popular. Top Colleges of MBA in Mumbai, MBA Colleges Fees in Mumbai are mentioned for PGDM courses in Mumbai. MBA courses in Mumbai is famous for which people search for MBA Colleges in Mumbai with Fee structure for full time MBA in Mumbai and MBA from Mumbai from Top 10 PGDM Colleges in Mumbai with low Fees MBA Colleges in Mumbai. Mumbai MBA Colleges Fees as MBA clg in Mumbai and B-schools in Mumbai with MBA Institute in Mumbai along the Top B-schools in Mumbai are mentioned below. MBA Colleges with low Fees in Mumbai, Private MBA Colleges in Mumbai, List of B-schools in Mumbai, MBA marketing Colleges in Mumbai, MBA Colleges in borivali, List of MBA College in Mumbai, B-schools in Mumbai, MBA College Mumbai, Mumbai university MBA Fees List of Top 20 MBA Colleges in Mumbai are also mentioned s along with, MBA College in powai for full time MBA Colleges in Mumbai, Business Colleges in Mumbai the Fees for MBA in Mumbai for Mumbai MBA according to Best B-schools in Mumbai. MBAMBA College Fees in Mumbai is very high for Management Institutes in Mumbai and MBA Schools in Mumbai also for Top Management Colleges in Mumbai, Top Institutes for MBA in Mumbai from university of Mumbai MBA is included. Best university in Mumbai and Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 with Fee structure from Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2022 2016 till MBA Colleges in Bombay and Top Business Schools in Mumbai and MBA clg in Mumbai also MBA hr Colleges in Mumbai with MBA courses in Mumbai university along all MBA Colleges in Mumbai are added. Best Management Colleges in Mumbai MBA programs in Mumbai Management College in Mumbai, List of Mumbai MBA Colleges are added.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which college is better for MBA in Mumbai?
Ans. SPIJMR and NMIMS are better for MBA in Mumbai
Q. Which is the No 1 college in Mumbai?
Ans. St. Xavier’s College is the No 1 college in Mumbai.
Q. Which College in Mumbai has best Campus?
Ans. St. Xavier’s College and Sophia College has best Campus in Mumbai.
Q. Which is the largest college in Mumbai?
Ans. The University of Mumbai or Mumbai University is the largest college in Mumbai.
Q. Which is better SK or KJ?
Ans. KJ Somaiya is better than SK Somaiyam.