UPES Application Form 2022 will be available online only from 30th November 2021. UPES 2022 will be regulated by university-level entrance examinations called UPESEAT, UL-SAT, and UPESPAT. Students may also apply for admission based on their national level scores and academic performance at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
In the admission process, shortlisted candidates will be able to take courses in Engineering, Management, Science, Commerce, Law, and Information Technology. Throughout this article, we have provided all the information candidates need to know about the UPES Admission 2022.
UPES Admission 2022: Admission Procedure
UPES Admissions 2022 are officially being accepted online from 30th November 2021. The applicant’s procedure for admission to various UG and PG courses in Law, Engineering, Information Technology, Management, etc. will be regulated.
UPES admission 2022 criteria specify that 80% of seats will be given to candidates based on their scores in university-level entrance exams such as UPESEAT, UPESMAT, and UPES law aptitude tests. Other 20% of seats will be offered on the basis of national level entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT, and merit.
UPES Admission 2022 Important Dates
Note: UPES Admission 2022 Important Dates tentative dates can change
Here are the tentative dates for UPES Admissions 2022:
For UPES BTech Admission 2022
|Starting of application process||30th November 2021|
|End of application process (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)||3rd week of September 2022|
|Slot booking||3rd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2022 (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)|
|Last date to apply for UPES Admissions 2022||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit the national exam scores||4th week of August 2022|
|Result declaration by||4th week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit the UPES admission fee||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit Application through board & JEE||4th week of October 2022|
For UPES Dehradun MBA 2022
|Commencement of Registration||30th November 2021|
|Last date of submission||24th January 2022|
|Exam Dates||28th to 30th January 2022|
|Result/Merit List||February 2022|
UPES Application Form 2022
Here are all the details and instructions for UPES Application Form 2022:
- UPES Application Form 2022 has been published online by the authority.
- This is how the B.Tech. students register with UPES. Programs will be
- In order to register for MBA Program, you will need to do so between 30th November 2021 and 24th January 2022.
- Candidate eligibility is regulated in the UPES Admission Procedure 2022; therefore, applicants should check their eligibility before applying to UPES 2022.
- Submission of the UPES Application Form 2022 consists of four steps – filling in personal information, paying the fee, submitting academic history, and submitting the final application.
- The authority may not provide any correction facilities, so candidates are advised to fill out the UPES Application Form 2022 with utmost caution.
- Applicants must provide valid documentation proof when filling out the UPES Application Form 2022, as this will be required during the verification process.
- UPES Application Form 2022 must be submitted before the prescribed deadline, as the registration portal will close after that date.
UPES Application Form 2022 Fees
UPESEAT 2022 application form has been released at upes.ac.in by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). In addition to JEE Main and class 12 marks, the authorities offer admission to participating engineering colleges based on the UPESEAT admission test and the JEE Main exam.
UPES application form 2022 login
UPESEAT Application Form 2022 Schedule
|Release of UPESEAT Application Form||November 2021|
|Last Date to Fill UPESEAT 2022 Application Form||To be notified|
|UPESEAT 2022 exam dates||To be notified|
Filling out the UPESEAT Application Form 2022
Students must fill out the UPESEAT 2022 application form with all the information specified in the official documents. In order to apply for UPESEAT 2022, students must have all the necessary documents.
When filling out the UPES application form 2022, the following documents are required:
- Marks for classes 10 and 12.
- Aadhaar, voter identification cards are examples of photo ID proof.
- Images of the signature and photo were scanned.
- Payment can be made with a credit/debit card.
UPES Admission 2022 Cut Off
UPES cut-off 2022 After the declaration of the result, marks will be released by the authority. Each category and examination will have its own cut-off marks. Candidates must score a minimum mark for shortlisting for the counseling procedure in order to be considered for the UPES Cut Off 2022 marks.
In order to be eligible for UPES Counselling, candidates are required to score more than the prescribed cut off marks. UPES Cut Off marks will be released according to various factors, such as the number of candidates, the difficulty of the paper, availability of seats, and average marks scored by the candidates.
UPESEAT Application Fees 2022
|UPESEAT 2022 application form fees||Rs. 1300|
|Mode of Payment||Online (Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking)|
Step by Step Guide to Fill UPESEAT Application Form 2022:
On the institute’s official website, the UPESEAT 2022 application form is available. To be considered for admission, students must complete and submit the UPES application form 2022 by the deadline. Candidates will be admitted based on their performance in UPESEAT 2022, JEE Main, or class 12 merit. Below are the steps to fill out the UPES 2022 application form for reference only.
Important points for UPES Admission 2022
- The UPES Application form 2022 can be obtained online or offline.
- The last date to fill the UPES application form 2022 is 1st week of May 2022.
- You can make payment through debit card/credit card/net banking/cash/Demand Draft.
- The UPES application fee 2022 is not refundable,
- The UPES application fee 2022 is the same for all candidates.
- Candidates have to qualify for their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- PCM and English comprehension will each be asked 50 questions, and general awareness will be asked 20 questions.
- Examining for UPESEAT will take place during the 2nd week of May 2022.
- JEE Main will follow the same syllabus.
UPESEAT 2022 registration is the first step in applying. At this step, candidates must provide basic information, such as their name, date of birth, nationality, mobile number, e-mail address, the course for which they are applying, and the admission mode (UPESEAT/JEE Main/Class 12). The next step is to click on “Send OTP” after entering all the details.
Upon entering their mobile phone number and email address, students will receive an OTP, which they must enter and click the “Next” button.
Candidates will be asked to provide details about their educational qualifications after completing the registration process. Subjects and marks for classes 10 and 12 will be required. Candidates who apply through JEE Main must also provide details of their scores.
Scanned images of passport-size color photographs and signatures must be uploaded. As per the permissible size and format, the scanned image should be exactly sized and formatted as required.
Payment of UPESEAT application fees 2022: Candidates must pay Rs.1300 as an application fee in online mode. Credit/debit cards or net banking can be used to make payments. To complete the admission process, students must keep a copy of the application fee payment.
UPESEAT application form 2022 will be submitted automatically after payment of the application fee. For future reference, students should download the application form and take a printout.
UPES Admission 2022 Counselling
Within a few days, after the UPES result has been declared, the authority will conduct the UPES 2022 Counselling process. UPES counseling will be restricted to only those qualified by the exam. Authority will conduct separate counseling for every offered course.
To be considered for admission into the offered program, you must complete the UPES Counselling process. For confirming their seats in the offered program, candidates will need to complete all the procedures for UPES Counselling. A candidate’s performance in the PI and GD rounds may determine whether they are shortlisted for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the UPESEAT Application Form 2022 be released?
Ans. On the official website, you can now apply for UPESEAT 2022.
2. How can I apply for UPES Admission 2022?
Ans. In order to apply for UPES 2022 admission, candidates must fill out the online application form at upes.ac.in.
3. What is the UPESEAT 2022 application fee?
Ans. UPES application forms cost Rs 1300.
4. What are the documents required for filling the UPESEAT application form 2022?
Ans. Applicants should provide a scanned image of their photograph and signature, along with a valid email address, a mobile number, and their Class 10th and 12th marks when filling out the UPES application form 2022.
5. Are UPES admissions open?
Ans. UPES Dehradun admission 2022 is now Open for BDes, MBA, MTech and MDes programmes. For MBA, the last date to apply is January 24, 2022.
6. Can I get direct admission in UPES?
Ans. Admission will be provided to the candidates who meet the UPESEAT 2021 eligibility criteria. The admission authority has reserved 80% of the seats for admission through UPESEAT 2021, while 20% of the seats are reserved for admission through JEE Main or Board merit (Direct Admission).
7. Does UPES accept JEE?
Ans. No, candidates seeking admission through JEE Main scores will be exempted from the UPESEAT entrance exam, however, they still have to meet the specified eligibility criteria.
8. Which branch is best in UPES?
Ans. In UPES, the best branch is petroleum engineering or electrical engineering. It provides good placement for petroleum engineering every year.
9. Which course is best in UPES?
Ans. The best course at UPES Dehradun is Applied petroleum engineering with specializations in upstream. In the case of MBA, the average package goes up to 4.5 lakhs followed by 4 lakhs for engineering and architecture.
10. What is the eligibility criteria for UPESEAT b.tech?
Ans. The candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in both 10th and 12th and a minimum of 50% should be secured in physics, chemistry and mathematics specifically in class 12th.
11. When will the UPESEAT Application Form 2022 be released?
Ans. The UPESEAT application form 2022 is now available on the official website.
12. How can I apply for UPES Admission 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply for UPES 2022 admission by filling the application form in online mode only at upes.ac.in.